FTB Unleashed Crash Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
Biomes - O - plenty enabled.

Been playing this world for a while now but shortly aft er making the Dartcraft BELT, started getting game hang crashes.

Here is the pastebin bug report -

Like I said been very stable until about an hour a go. Repeated crashes not sure what is causing it. Active shield, and any other program that might cause a conflict with MC has been disabled. Still get the crash.
http://pastebin.com/QxBq9xmz

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
FTB UL - 1.1.2
This is what happened prior to the game becoming crash centeral
I found a village, in the village I found a mystcraft hut. I used the dartcraft force wrench to break the mystcraft table - it broke it into gravel. The gravel item went into my inventory. GAME CRASH. I removed it after restart and dumped the dartcraft belt with the two Tombs of holding it contained. CRASH.
I rebooted the game again started new world. Played for 1 hour without crashes. I loaded saved world and it ran for about 20 sec then CRASHED.

I assume the save game is now pretty corrupted and unplayable. Oh well. Wasn't too attached to that map any how.

I hope the crash report can help sort the issue out. I think its a conflict between Dartcraft and Mystcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.