Whitelist Server [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7] [Whitelist] [No-Plugins] [Mature Crowd] [24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChefDan

Jul 29, 2019
ShoesTopia

FTB Unleashed

Rules.

1. No Griefing.
2. No Foul Language In The Chat
3. Respect Other Player And Staff
4. Cheating/Hacking Is Not Tolerated
5. No Glitch Abuse If An Op Says You Cant Build/Do Something Its Final
6. Skype Is A Requirement Just PM Me
7. Have Fun

No Items Are Disabled So Please Use Responsibly

Whitelist Application

1. IGN
2. Age
3. Mental Age
3. Location
4. Why Join This Server?
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned?
8. PM Me Your Skype

About And The Server.

The point to this server that is to be completely created by the community of players playing it so be friendly to others and all unite to make it awsome! Its survival mode on normal difficulty so do what you will, this world is your oyster!
There is currently 6 slots open on the server but may grow over time
Hosted on CreeperHost located in United Kingdom with the spider package​

CarpetCraft

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN carpet1982
2. Age 31
3. Mental Age 31
3. Location Missouri USA
4. Why Join This Server? Something new besides playing on my server
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community Fairly decent with A.E
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. Sure can
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? Nope

EvilCheese75

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: EvilCheese75
2. Age: 13
3. Mental Age: 14
3. Location: England, UK
4. Why Join This Server? Because this server is whitelisted, it will have a more closed and friendly community. Whereas non-wl servers have griefers and such.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community? I have played FTB for a very long time and know a lot about almost every mod! (except forestry, that confuses me :))
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. I most definitely can :)
8. PM Me Your Skype: Will do

Conkernads

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: conkernads123
2. Age: 14
3. Mental Age: 15/16
3. Location: England
4. Why Join This Server? My own server is closing soon due to inactive members and not enough RAM, so I was looking for a server that'd have a nice community with no cheating/griefing and also one that was whitelisted, I found this one.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: I'm very good at FTB and Unleashed is my favourite pack, so I know what I'm doing and am able to help out any new guys that are learning the ropes, I'm very good at a lot of the mods (other than anything magic, big no no).
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. Yes, I can.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? Nope.
8. PM Me Your Skype. Ok :)

tangomatt

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: mambomatt123
2. Age: 16
3. Mental Age: 16
3. Location: U.S. Idaho
4. Why Join This Server?: I am looking for a truly community server, The one I joined previously had died out in a week.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: Just my small knowledge of the game and my positive attitude.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.: of course.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned?: Once over a misunderstanding.

help101boy

Jul 29, 2019
1. help101boy
2. Age 21
3. Mental Age 21
3. Location Minnesota USA
4. Why Join This Server? Something new, less people who dont follow rules on wightlisted servers
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community. know quit a bit about alot of the ftb stuff.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. Yep

SgtDuKriss9

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

1. IGN: SgtDuKriss9
2. Age: 19
3. Mental Age: 17-18
3. Location: The netherlands
4. Why Join This Server? Because i never played on a server before, and I'am tired to play on my own. I want to learn more from others and just build a living community
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: At this point i do'nt know that yet, but i can build very fast but elegant and can also handle some mods very well
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.: Absolutely!
8. PM Me Your Skype: okay

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190 met Tapatalk

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: FinishIgor
2. Age: 25
3. Mental Age: 25+
3. Location: Sweden
4. Why Join This Server?: Mature and good location, dont have to worry about block lag.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: Some about Bees and Trees.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc: Yes
7. Have You Ever Been Banned?: No

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Astal2684
2. Age: 30
3. Mental Age: 30+
3. Location Bahamas
4. Why Join This Server? Want to play with others rather than by my self
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: Willing to help others if able when possible
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. Yes
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? No
8. PM Me Your Skype. None at this time

ChefDan

Jul 29, 2019
Extremely sorry to all who applied. i have had problems in work life and had to look for new oppertunities. but i should be back in action now although not online as much because the new job has long hours but i will be active now. sorry for not replying before

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: TehKnight117
2. Age: 15
3. Mental Age: 15
3. Location: AZ, USA
4. Why Join This Server? I want go back to the unleashed pack.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: Nice organized machine rooms.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.: Yes
7. Have You Ever Been Banned?: Never.

Zachoss

Jul 29, 2019
1. Zachoss
2. 18
3. 18
3. Manchester, England
4. Because I want to play minecraft in a small community with friendly people.
5. I'm very good at building.
6. Yes, I am very mature and never grief on an SMP server
7. Yes. It was because the server owner was asking me for my address and stuff so I killed him and abused him.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
1. Jus2Beast

2. 19

3. 19+

3. England

4. Looking for a new FtB server, old one stopped as nobody played :\

5. Im good at building and building machinery and automating, Im a pretty experienced FtB player so can help people out.

6. Yes

7. No

8. Pvmnation

Mads Sjøbeck

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: mads714
2. Age: 13
3. Mental Age: 15 i speak english as a 15 year old
3. Location: denmark
4. Why Join This Server?: i wanna start playing ftb again have some fun play around with other people
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: I have a bit editing skills ive bin using sony vegas pro since i was 10 years old.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc: i dont like being killed greifed or raidet and i never do it by my self thats also the reason i wanna play on a whitelistet server.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned: ive bin banned once on a gmod server
8. mads0086

54sam3

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

1. IGN: 54sam3
2. Age: 14
3. Mental Age: I'd say around 18.
3. Location: Michigan, USA
4. Why Join This Server? I would like to join this server because I want to be in a safe community where I can play knowing that no one will be rude. I also want to join because I want to play Unleashed without having extra plugins to make the experience easier/harder. I just feel that it's better that play without any extra, unnecessary plugins. I've played Single Player and have gotten quite bored of playing alone so having a couple of friends to play with would not hurt at all!
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community? Well, I have enforced rules as a normal member of the community on other servers and I know for sure that I will continue to do so with this community. I also like to make Community Centers to which players can access and use machinery to help them succeed with their FTB Unleashed adventure!
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.? I can play sensibly and with common sense. I do not like to grief/raid, for it ruins the feel of playing fairly for both myself and the other player. I am very friendly and do not like getting angry over a game... I just find it very pathetic to be raging and being angered at another player who plays this game for a good time.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? No, I have not been banned. The only reason I don't get banned is because I do not play on multiple servers and do not break the rules. I like playing by the rules because it keeps you safe and keeps the quality of the gameplay amazing!
8. PM Me Your Skype: I PM-ed my Skype. [Please do not disclose the Skype Username -I do realize that you probably wont but just in case- I do not like having random strangers messaging me :)]

Last edited:

Dragontest5

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Dragontest5
2. Age:16
3. Mental Age:17
3. Location:Wales
4. Why Join This Server?I'd like to join a server where I can meet a variety of players who also enjoy the modpack.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community? I can offer a variety of friendship skills and kindness and a fun experience for other players.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. I can play sensibly as I have never been banned for any of these reasons.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? Yes, but it was a friends server and he got annoyed at me for beating him in pvp.
8. PM Me Your Skype: Will do Boss:)

Red_Thermite

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN:red_thermite
2. Age:16
3. Mental Age:17
3. Location:Wales
4. Why Join This Server?:I'd like to join a server because id like to get to know a group of people to play FTB Unleashed with!
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community:A friendly helpful player!
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.:Yes, these are my aims! accept for griefing obviously!
7. Have You Ever Been Banned?:Nope
8. PM Me Your Skype:parryphillips[DOUBLEPOST=1392496977][/DOUBLEPOST]*parryphillips

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN atomic667
2. Age 16
3. Mental Age 16
3. Location British Columbia, Canada
4. Why Join This Server? I have just got back into the unleashed pack and I am looking for a server to get started on
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community. A wide knowledge of most of the mods and i will always help someone if they need it.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc. Yes of course, i am always looking to be friendly on a server.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? Yes,but only because of misunderstanding, i would never try to cause chaos on a server.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN? Le_Joueur
2. Age? 48
3. Mental Age? 23
3. Location? MNUSA
4. Why Join This Server? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down and I've been through a lot of disappointments here lately; I may try anything that comes along.
5. What Can You Offer To This New Community? I'm great with microblocks and duplicating real life buildings.
6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Griefing etc. Griefing is an anathema to me; I'm always friendly, but a bit avuncular.
7. Have You Ever Been Banned? Not that I know of; I'm usually the person having problems when I leave. Is this going to be a requirement? I can probably find a place to be banned if necessary.
8. PM Me Your Skype. It's on it's way.