Whitelist Server [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7] [Whitelist] [No-Plugins] [Mature Crowd] [24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sirtim11

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Sirtim11

2. Age: 15

3. Mental Age: This is a very hard question, though I would say I am mature and a 16/17 but ultimately I think that this may have to be up to you.

3. Loacation: United Kingdom, England

4. Why Join This Server?: I am looking for a mature but still fun loving server with a community that I can build and thrive in. This looks like an ideal one.

5. What Can You Offer To This New Community: I have been playing Minecraft since the Beta days and with that I can bring a large amount of knowledge (some being trivia). I plan to build a very big farm in which to trade food with other people on the server. No one shall ever go hungry again.

6. Can You Play Sensibly And Friendly e.g No Greifing etc.: Almost deffiantly, I am the hardest person to annoy and I am at heart quite a pacifist.

7. Have You Ever Been Banned?: I can't remember the last time but I would say yes, I think I must have been at one point or another.

8. PM Me Your Skype: It is being sent currently!