FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 - Redstone Energy Cell & Electric Jetpack recipes don't work

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

25hz

Jul 29, 2019
As per the subject, how do I get these recipes to work without spawning in the items?

25hz

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a config file somewhere I need to mod to allow them to be crafted? I checked the IC2 cfg and there is nothing mentioned about the recipes. Are the items being over ridden by another mod pack?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I don't recall there being any such bugs in Unleashed...
IC2 had a bug(well, they just quit development on 1.6.4 before it was ever really done) in 1.6.4 where a lot of recipes didn't work and a mini fixer mod was required.
But I do not remember any issue in crafting either the electric jetpack or energy cells in Unleashed.

Are you sure you are using items with the right item ID for the recipe? Charged/damaged items probably wont work. Specially the IC2 items have had a history of becoming incompatible with the recipes as soon as you charged them or used them in any way. You needed freshly crafted items for them.

25hz

Jul 29, 2019
I've never had an issue with things like copper or tin, or sometimes iron, where mob drops have different item ids that didn't work in a recipe. Even mixing the two item ids together worked in recipes - they just can't be stacked. These are straight forward recipes that I've made before in other ftb mod packs, including other unleashed worlds. This time - the recipes produce nothing.

25hz

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10433

get that mod, it fixes those problems :)

gah wait you said unleashed.. thats 1.5 right? Hmm let me go look in my old worlds

edit: just checked and they are perfectly craftable. So either you are doing it wrong or your game has been corrupted somehow.

Read the posts. Of course they're "perfectly craftable", I said so. Again, read the post. Also, that jar won't fix the problem because the directory it's supposed to go in doesn't exist. So, the point of your post was what, exactly?