Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | New Map | Dedicated | No banned item |All mods | No Lag | Community | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

immath1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: immath1
Why do you want to join?: Want to share my experance with other players and play on a server that i know i wont get griefed
Experience with modded minecraft: Played alot of tekkit and unleashed
What do you want to share with the community?: items and experance

TheNeglectedOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNeglectedOne and arrekusuinfernus
Why do you want to join?: my friend (arrekusuinfernus) has just payed for a full version of the game and we would like to play together on a server.
Experience with modded minecraft: were both very experienced with multiple mods, myself using ftb for 3 years now and specializing in buildcraft and him playing different mods that he found specializing in ic2.
What do you want to share with the community?: were both happy to share our knowledge and support the community. once set up i have no problem with sharing or trading resources and even setting up a public power supply.

jollyjolly2001

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jollyjolly2001
Why do you want to join?:i would like a feed the beast server where i can share with the community
Experience with modded minecraft:8 months
What do you want to share with the community?: whatever is required