Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7|Community|New Map|Whitelisted|No Plugins|18+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Minato121

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Minato121
  • Time Zone:Mid EU
  • Frequency of play: about 4-6 hours a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: i played modded MC about a year but i started vanilla 2 years ago
  • Type of FTB player: mostly tech but i am trying everything
  • Favorite Mod(s):mod powersuits,AE,IC2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for server with little, mature community

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: JBeastlyz
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Frequency of play: Few hours a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: multiple years vanilla/months for ftb
  • Type of FTB player: automation of everything
  • Favorite Mod(s): dartcraft, bees, ic2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for a server that has frequent users and are all chill, mature, laid back people
  • Any additional information you would like to add: my skype is the same as my IGN and im really excited to play!
Accepted look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1387837442][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN:Minato121
  • Time Zone:Mid EU
  • Frequency of play: about 4-6 hours a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: i played modded MC about a year but i started vanilla 2 years ago
  • Type of FTB player: mostly tech but i am trying everything
  • Favorite Mod(s):mod powersuits,AE,IC2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for server with little, mature community
Accepted look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1387837677][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: xTiMBo
  • Time Zone: australia
  • Frequency of play: least 6-12 hrs a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance:mc since alpha FTB since the day it came out
  • Type of FTB player: friendly miner/ builder and tech
  • Favorite Mod(s): AE,thermal expansion, greg tech
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: i used to own EliteCraft a ultimate pack server but i just want to play n have fun now
  • Any additional information you would like to add: im hoping u will accept me :)
Accepted Look for a Pm

Lellzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eM0Tii0nLezZ
Time Zone:+9:30 GMT ( Adelaide )
FTB Experience: Not much experience. Looking for other players to show me the ropes so i can improve, but have slight knowledge of a few mods.
Type of Player: Team Player. Just here to see what its like playing with a group of others and learn more about FTB
Favourite Mods: Tinkers Construct
Reason You Want to Join: To learn more about every mod and generally improve my knowledge of FTB
Additional Information:Still sort of a beginner at this moment but hope to be taught a bit more by some other players. Hope you accept

MiraCZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: kyrbi
  • Time Zone: GMT +1
  • Frequency of play: hour or more per a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: 2 months o playtime
  • Type of FTB player: energy saver
  • Favorite Mod(s): I dont have any
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I'm looking for a mature server and I hope this is it.
  • Any additional information you would like to add:

Davievids

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Davievids
  • Time Zone: US Eastern
  • Frequency of play: 15 -25 hours per week
  • MC/FTB Experiance: I have around 2 years of minecraft/tekkit/FTB experience
  • Type of FTB player: Tech but I can pretty much an all-round player
  • Favorite Mod(s): Pretty much all the tech mods I also enjoy EE
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I have been looking for a small tight nit server to play on for awhile to meet some cool people build awesome stuff and hopefully get a youtube series started with some awesome guys or gals!
  • Any additional information you would like to add: add my skype same as my ign also i used to have a different account my old name was acro for everything but i decided to start over and make a new account for everything, youtube skype forum accounts mc account so if I dont have any post thats the reason in case you were wondering :)

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: kyrbi
  • Time Zone: GMT +1
  • Frequency of play: hour or more per a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: 2 months o playtime
  • Type of FTB player: energy saver
  • Favorite Mod(s): I dont have any
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I'm looking for a mature server and I hope this is it.
Accepted look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1388501545][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Davievids
  • Time Zone: US Eastern
  • Frequency of play: 15 -25 hours per week
  • MC/FTB Experiance: I have around 2 years of minecraft/tekkit/FTB experience
  • Type of FTB player: Tech but I can pretty much an all-round player
  • Favorite Mod(s): Pretty much all the tech mods I also enjoy EE
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I have been looking for a small tight nit server to play on for awhile to meet some cool people build awesome stuff and hopefully get a youtube series started with some awesome guys or gals!
  • Any additional information you would like to add: add my skype same as my ign also i used to have a different account my old name was acro for everything but i decided to start over and make a new account for everything, youtube skype forum accounts mc account so if I dont have any post thats the reason in case you were wondering :)
Accepted look for a PM

fury0n

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: EmilLarssonEL
  • Time Zone: UTC (+1)
  • Frequency of play: At least a few hours a day.
  • MC/FTB Experiance: I have got a lot of experience with the older 1.5.2 packs such as Ultimate and Unleashed.
  • Type of FTB player: I'm love all the tech mods! I usually try to come up with new (effective or not, as long as they're unique) ways to produce energy and items etc.
  • Favorite Mod(s): Probably AE, Bees and IC2.
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: This seems like a mature server which you seem to be serious about and taking care of.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: I'm fairly new to the 1.6.4 packs and after playing several 1.5.2 packs on my own I'm looking forward to play and learn new things with new people. I've always liked speaking to new people and I'm hoping that I'll see you on the server soon! :)

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
Where is the server hosted?
Where is the server hosted?
Atlanta[DOUBLEPOST=1388944366][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: EmilLarssonEL
  • Time Zone: UTC (+1)
  • Frequency of play: At least a few hours a day.
  • MC/FTB Experiance: I have got a lot of experience with the older 1.5.2 packs such as Ultimate and Unleashed.
  • Type of FTB player: I'm love all the tech mods! I usually try to come up with new (effective or not, as long as they're unique) ways to produce energy and items etc.
  • Favorite Mod(s): Probably AE, Bees and IC2.
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: This seems like a mature server which you seem to be serious about and taking care of.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: I'm fairly new to the 1.6.4 packs and after playing several 1.5.2 packs on my own I'm looking forward to play and learn new things with new people. I've always liked speaking to new people and I'm hoping that I'll see you on the server soon! :)
Accepted look for a PM

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
Due to some of the people i accepted never joining and Inactivity for over two week I am looking for more people to join the server currently

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Charrizzard
Time zone: GMT+1
frequency of play: pretty much everyday for 2 hours and up
MC/FTB experience: about 6 months now :3
type of ftb player: Im too lazy to mine and craft so I try to find ways to automate almost everything.
favorite mods: Extra bees, I simply can't live without it D:
Reason why you would like to join this server: I had a server a few months ago but due to inactivity, I've decided to close it and now I'm pretty lonely on a sssp world
also I looked into a server w/o any plugins or banned items
any additional information: I wonder if you would keep the unleashed pack until there is another pack with extra bees avialable in a newer MC version :3.

Dark_Hero_Matt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Hero_Matt
Time zone: GMT +2
Frequency of Play: Almost every day for 5 to 6 hours :D
MC/FTB Experience: Minecraft - for a couple of years now; FTB - Spend most of my time in the Unleashed mod pack but also have been using some of the older and newer mod packs, like Horizons e.c.
Type of FTB player: Not the best builder, but certainly not the worst. Mostly enjoy messing with all the tech stuff, but also I'm a big fan of Thaumcraft, so I keep switching between those. I have at least the patience to keep on working on something that I'm building :)
Favorite mods: Thaumcraft; AE; IC2; Power Converters
Reason for joining the server: I've been looking for a server with a small group of people with whom I can share my passion for FTB and to learn a thing or two from other people. Always room for improvement :)
Any additional information you would like to add: I respect the decisions of others and even though I have not played much of the 1.6.4. packs, I still have a good knowledge of the 1.5.2. ones. Hope to be able to play and learn together with interesting people in the server :)

GuardStar

Jul 29, 2019
Ontario, Canada
  • IGN: GuardStar
  • Time Zone: +5GMT
  • Frequency of play: Depends on the day. could be 1 hour or 16 hours lol
  • MC/FTB Experience: Played MC since 1.7beta, Played FTB on and off since it started. Mostly Mindcraft but recently Unleashed since I am not a fan of GregTech and his gestapo tactics
  • Type of FTB player: Miner/builder/tinkerer
  • Favorite Mod(s):ComputerCraft, BuildCraft, IC2 and few others
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: Cause It appears that a majority of your players are mature

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: TheEpicBuilder99
  • Time Zone: GMT +0 (England)
  • Frequency of play: 4-5 hours p/ day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: 2 Years mc experience and I am very confident with ftb unleashed. I can make very complex machines and mechanisms
  • Type of FTB player: I like to have detail in my work and I prefer using machinery more than magic.
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2, forestry, Applied energistics, gregtech and dart craft (only for power)
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: This server seems very mature and it looks like I will be able to lay trust in my fellow players. My server that I owned broke and I had to cancel it, so I have been looking for another server with a friendly community and whitelist. I would love to join this server!
  • Any additional information you would like to add: I would love you to let me on! :)

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: GuardStar
  • Time Zone: +5GMT
  • Frequency of play: Depends on the day. could be 1 hour or 16 hours lol
  • MC/FTB Experience: Played MC since 1.7beta, Played FTB on and off since it started. Mostly Mindcraft but recently Unleashed since I am not a fan of GregTech and his gestapo tactics
  • Type of FTB player: Miner/builder/tinkerer
  • Favorite Mod(s):ComputerCraft, BuildCraft, IC2 and few others
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: Cause It appears that a majority of your players are mature
Accpeted Look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1389381278][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Dark_Hero_Matt
Time zone: GMT +2
Frequency of Play: Almost every day for 5 to 6 hours :D
MC/FTB Experience: Minecraft - for a couple of years now; FTB - Spend most of my time in the Unleashed mod pack but also have been using some of the older and newer mod packs, like Horizons e.c.
Type of FTB player: Not the best builder, but certainly not the worst. Mostly enjoy messing with all the tech stuff, but also I'm a big fan of Thaumcraft, so I keep switching between those. I have at least the patience to keep on working on something that I'm building :)
Favorite mods: Thaumcraft; AE; IC2; Power Converters
Reason for joining the server: I've been looking for a server with a small group of people with whom I can share my passion for FTB and to learn a thing or two from other people. Always room for improvement :)
Any additional information you would like to add: I respect the decisions of others and even though I have not played much of the 1.6.4. packs, I still have a good knowledge of the 1.5.2. ones. Hope to be able to play and learn together with interesting people in the server :)
Accpeted Look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1389381344][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: TheEpicBuilder99
  • Time Zone: GMT +0 (England)
  • Frequency of play: 4-5 hours p/ day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: 2 Years mc experience and I am very confident with ftb unleashed. I can make very complex machines and mechanisms
  • Type of FTB player: I like to have detail in my work and I prefer using machinery more than magic.
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2, forestry, Applied energistics, gregtech and dart craft (only for power)
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: This server seems very mature and it looks like I will be able to lay trust in my fellow players. My server that I owned broke and I had to cancel it, so I have been looking for another server with a friendly community and whitelist. I would love to join this server!
  • Any additional information you would like to add: I would love you to let me on! :)
Accpeted Look for a PM