Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7|Community|New Map|Whitelisted|No Plugins|18+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
Starting a new map today 12/17/13 for FTB UNLEASHED.
All modes are active for the exception of:
  • Biomes-o-plenty
  • Death Counter

Basic Rules:
  • No crazy chunk loading, it is allowed but nothing overboard.
  • Mystcraft is enable but worlds will be monitored/deleted on a regular basis.
  • No destroying the nether, that is what the mystcraft worlds are for(there will be community worlds).
  • No griefing, pranking is allowed but within reason, and no destroying other players builds.
  • Quarries are allowed but nothing overbaord like 6 at one time.
  • Any other rules the COMMUNITY feels are needed will be decided once we have the server running smoothly.
The server is hosted through creeperhost:
  • 5 GB Ram
  • 4 Core CPU
  • 50 GB HDD
About the Server:
I am looking for around 15 players total to start off and see how things go. Have somewhat of a spawn town but not required to stay. I am looking for older mature players to join the server. The first three months are already paid for as well.

If you are interested in joining the server fill out the application and post it within this thread. I will respond on the thread to let you know whether you made the whitelist or not and PM the IP address.

Application:
  • IGN:
  • Frequency of play:
  • MC/FTB Experiance:
  • Type of FTB player:
  • Favorite Mod(s):
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server:
  • Any additional information you would like to add:

BradyGames

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BradyGamesHD
Time Zone: Pacific
Frequency: 24-36 hours
Experience: The first time I actually started playing minecraft was with mods because it just seemed to be that much more interesting. I've been playing minecraft for about 1-2 years now
Type: Tech-based
Favorite Mods: IC2, Factorization, Thermal Expansion, and Extra Utilities
Reason why I would like to join: I would like to join because Im tired getting griefed and those large servers that just seem to lag all the time from to many people
Additional Info: I will try my best to make this server as best as I can for me and everybody else by contributing time (if I get to join of course)

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BradyGamesHD
Time Zone: Pacific
Experience: The first time I actually started playing minecraft was with mods because it just seemed to be that much more interesting. I've been playing minecraft for about 1-2 years now
Reason why I would like to join: I would like to join because Im tired getting griefed and those large servers that just seem to lag all the time from to many people
Additional Info: I will try my best to make this server as best as I can for me and everybody else by contributing time (if I get to join of course)

Brady Games accepted, look for a PM.

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: dragon0283
  • Time Zone: Eastern US
  • Frequency of play: Depending on RL things but generally at least 10-15hrs a week
  • MC/FTB Experiance: Been playing vanilla since early 1.4. Found FTB and never went back. Mods just make the game so much better. Total MC exp is about 1-2 years worth I think. Have about 500+ hrs of FTB experience (between ultimate and unleashed packs).
  • Type: Generally I go tech/factory type but I do love to explore and splunk around.
  • Fav Mods: Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct, Forestry (Bees)
  • Reason to join: I'm looking to join a mature server where I can have fun with the people without having to worry about my stuff getting griefed. Also looking for a server that doesn't end up having horrible block lag all the time where trying to kill a tree doesn't take 5 mins of it reappearing due to the server lagging. Just looking to have fun with the community and hanging out.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Use to run a small personal server to play with a few friends of mine. I'm a horrible house builder :p but an excellent thinker on other projects. I've got a pretty good grasp on what most mods do so I'm able to help out with questions from time to time as well.

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
When I join the server it says Im not whitelisted
IGN:BradyGamesHD
I don't know why that was happening you name is on the white list I added it again, sorry for the trouble hopefully it works now[DOUBLEPOST=1387492740][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: dragon0283
  • Time Zone: Eastern US
  • Frequency of play: Depending on RL things but generally at least 10-15hrs a week
  • MC/FTB Experiance: Been playing vanilla since early 1.4. Found FTB and never went back. Mods just make the game so much better. Total MC exp is about 1-2 years worth I think. Have about 500+ hrs of FTB experience (between ultimate and unleashed packs).
  • Type: Generally I go tech/factory type but I do love to explore and splunk around.
  • Fav Mods: Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct, Forestry (Bees)
  • Reason to join: I'm looking to join a mature server where I can have fun with the people without having to worry about my stuff getting griefed. Also looking for a server that doesn't end up having horrible block lag all the time where trying to kill a tree doesn't take 5 mins of it reappearing due to the server lagging. Just looking to have fun with the community and hanging out.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Use to run a small personal server to play with a few friends of mine. I'm a horrible house builder :p but an excellent thinker on other projects. I've got a pretty good grasp on what most mods do so I'm able to help out with questions from time to time as well.
Accepted look for a PM

killingbott

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killingbott
Time Zone: pacific
Frequency of play:ever day to once a week, depends on my plans
MC/FTB Experiance: more than 2 years
Type of FTB player: complex design, auto working things, exploring all mods
Favorite Mod(s): Buildcraft,IC,Thum,AM,TC, really all of them
Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for a small private server to improve my builds but also record for my youtube channel
Any additional information you would like to add: planning to record of the server for youtube with my friend zacforce1, Simon_88,TheReclaimer if i get accepted i would like them to be too al ask them to make a post too
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Urgent

MZiemo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MZiemo
  • Time Zone: Central
  • Frequency of play:3-4 hrs p/day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: Ive been playing since May of this year and this would be my second Unleashed server.
  • Type of FTB player: Real world player. If there's a way something will work irl than that's the mod i like the best. I enjoy joking around but as an older player Ive learned to stay out of the way.
  • Favorite Mod(s): Railcraft and IC
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking to make friends,help others and hopefully get help with the mods I have trouble with.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Got a lot of free time on my hands, hope to spend it with a community that appreciates me as I work hard to be appreciated.

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: TomatuAlus
  • Time Zone: +2 GMT.
  • Frequency of play: 2-3 hours a day.
  • MC/FTB Experiance: MC 3 years FTB 1 year or so.
  • Type of FTB player: Technical or strategic is my way to go.
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2 and Bee's :)
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I have been trying to find a good whitelist server. I hope this is it! (The best one i can find)
  • Any additional information you would like to add: It's christmas holidays. You know what that means.. ^_^ (hardcore gaming)

Zajebis23

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Zajebis23
  • MC/FTB Experiance: MC 2 years FTB 1 year or so.
  • Type of FTB player: Technical or strategic.
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I have been trying to find a good whitelist server.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Hardcore gaming

Last edited:

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EgG4mer
Time Zone: egypt

M7MED_GX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M7MED_GX
Time Zone: KSA

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MZiemo
  • Time Zone: Central
  • Frequency of play:3-4 hrs p/day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: Ive been playing since May of this year and this would be my second Unleashed server.
  • Type of FTB player: Real world player. If there's a way something will work irl than that's the mod i like the best. I enjoy joking around but as an older player Ive learned to stay out of the way.
  • Favorite Mod(s): Railcraft and IC
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking to make friends,help others and hopefully get help with the mods I have trouble with.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Got a lot of free time on my hands, hope to spend it with a community that appreciates me as I work hard to be appreciated.
Accepted look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1387644832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for a small private server to improve my builds but also record for my youtube channel
Any additional information you would like to add: planning to record of the server for youtube with my friend zacforce1, Simon_88,TheReclaimer if i get accepted i would like them to be too al ask them to make a post too
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Urgent
Accepted looked for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1387644872][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: M7MED_GX
Time Zone: KSA
Not accepted you just copied the application above you.[DOUBLEPOST=1387645047][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: TomatuAlus
  • MC/FTB Experiance: MC 3 years FTB 1 year or so.
  • Type of FTB player: Technical or strategic is my way to go.
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2 and Bee's :)
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I have been trying to find a good whitelist server. I hope this is it! (The best one i can find)
  • Any additional information you would like to add: It's christmas holidays. You know what that means.. ^_^ (hardcore gaming)
Accepted look for a PM[DOUBLEPOST=1387645082][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Zajebis23
  • MC/FTB Experiance: MC 2 years FTB 1 year or so.
  • Type of FTB player: Technical or strategic.
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I have been trying to find a good whitelist server.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Hardcore gaming
Accepted look for a PM

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EgG4mer
Time Zone: egypt
Accepted look for a PM

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
Urgent
For you friends just have them fill out a app.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mcrevo96
Time Zone: GMT+2 (Finland)
Frequency of play: I played a lot during the summer & early fall. Have been on a break for a few months now and looking for a new server.
MC/FTB Experiance: Btw, I think it's spelled "experience". :) During the summer we played FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 a lot, before that I had some experience with the Tekkit modpack. Now I want to give Unleashed a try since I haven't tried it before.
Type of FTB player: Exploring mods and have fun.
Favorite Mod(s): AE, IC2, Bees.. and now obviously HATS! :)
Reason why you would like to join THIS server: Looking for a mature server to play on and have fun!
Any additional information you would like to add: If you use Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble that would be a nice added bonus. It's always more enjoyable to play when you can actually speak to someone while you play. If not, I can host one if needed.

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mcrevo96
Time Zone: GMT+2 (Finland)
Frequency of play: I played a lot during the summer & early fall. Have been on a break for a few months now and looking for a new server.
MC/FTB Experiance: Btw, I think it's spelled "experience". :) During the summer we played FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 a lot, before that I had some experience with the Tekkit modpack. Now I want to give Unleashed a try since I haven't tried it before.
Type of FTB player: Exploring mods and have fun.
Favorite Mod(s): AE, IC2, Bees.. and now obviously HATS! :)
Reason why you would like to join THIS server: Looking for a mature server to play on and have fun!
Any additional information you would like to add: If you use Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble that would be a nice added bonus. It's always more enjoyable to play when you can actually speak to someone while you play. If not, I can host one if needed.
Added, Look for a PM and thank you for the correction!

jxkeup

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: JBeastlyz
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Frequency of play: Few hours a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: multiple years vanilla/months for ftb
  • Type of FTB player: automation of everything
  • Favorite Mod(s): dartcraft, bees, ic2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for a server that has frequent users and are all chill, mature, laid back people
  • Any additional information you would like to add: my skype is the same as my IGN and im really excited to play!

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: xTiMBo
  • Time Zone: australia
  • Frequency of play: least 6-12 hrs a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance:mc since alpha FTB since the day it came out
  • Type of FTB player: friendly miner/ builder and tech
  • Favorite Mod(s): AE,thermal expansion, greg tech
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: i used to own EliteCraft a ultimate pack server but i just want to play n have fun now
  • Any additional information you would like to add: im hoping u will accept me :)