Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7|Community|New Map|Whitelisted|No Plugins|18+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Issfire94

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN: Issfire94
  • Time Zone: GMT (+0)
  • Frequency of play: 3-4 hours a day, most of the day on weekends
  • MC/FTB Experience: Advanced in most areas, quick to pick up most mods, but I am an all round confident player
  • Type of FTB player: Getting the most powerful stuff first, then making "attempting" to try to get the best stuff.
  • Favourite Mod(s):Hats, Thumcraft and IC2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server:Looking for a cool peaceful server where everyone doesn't try and kill me.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Cake? My friend TheEpicBuilder99 has also joined your server.

moonsheep

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: manblob
  • Time Zone: eastern US
  • Frequency of play: depends
  • MC/FTB Experiance: expert ftb player
  • Type of FTB player: builder, automation but not to the point of destroying scenery
  • Favorite Mod(s): tinker's construct, buildcraft, ic
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I'm looking for a server with a good community to play with, I mean otherwise I might as well just play singleplayer
  • Any additional information you would like to add: I wouldn't mind jumping on teamspeak or skype or something

Last edited:

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Charrizzard
Time zone: GMT+1
frequency of play: pretty much everyday for 2 hours and up
MC/FTB experience: about 6 months now :3
type of ftb player: Im too lazy to mine and craft so I try to find ways to automate almost everything.
favorite mods: Extra bees, I simply can't live without it D:
Reason why you would like to join this server: I had a server a few months ago but due to inactivity, I've decided to close it and now I'm pretty lonely on a sssp world
also I looked into a server w/o any plugins or banned items
any additional information: I wonder if you would keep the unleashed pack until there is another pack with extra bees avialable in a newer MC version :3.
Accepted look for a PM

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm TheEpicBuilder99 who is already on the server, and I would like to ask you if you could whitelist my friend IssFire94, he has applied higher up in the post but I would just like to help him to get on the server.
Thanks

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • IGN: Issfire94
  • Time Zone: GMT (+0)
  • Frequency of play: 3-4 hours a day, most of the day on weekends
  • MC/FTB Experience: Advanced in most areas, quick to pick up most mods, but I am an all round confident player
  • Type of FTB player: Getting the most powerful stuff first, then making "attempting" to try to get the best stuff.
  • Favourite Mod(s):Hats, Thumcraft and IC2
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server:Looking for a cool peaceful server where everyone doesn't try and kill me.
  • Any additional information you would like to add: Cake? My friend TheEpicBuilder99 has also joined your server.
Accepted look for a PM

Mc_Crafter12

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Mc_Crafter12
  • Time Zone: UTC-05:00
  • Frequency of play: most likely every day or other day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: I have been playing for 1 year and I am pretty good unleashed I have played unleashed for 7 months
  • Type of FTB player: I am not a great builder but I don't suck at it I like making farms and all the machines I like messing with all the mods
  • Favorite Mod(s): forestry and I would have to say all them really I like parts of some hate parts of others :)
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I would LOVE to join this server because I like playing with muter people and notkids who bag for everything, i also hate playing on servers run by 11 year olds i feel like this server fits everything i am looking for Tbh
  • Any additional information you would like to add: i hate filling apps out i always mess up some where lol! xD Thanks for your time hope to see you soon!

Peregrine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Peregrine1
Time Zone: GMT
Frequency of play: 3 hours most days
MC/FTB Experience: Been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 played 10 different FTB modpacks.
Type of FTB player: BEE enthusiast and all round try-hard.
Favourite Mods: forestry, IC2, Buildcraft.
Reason to join THIS server: I need to find a server with good staff and a good community. I think this is the one for me :)
Any additional info: Birds are cool and i really would be happy if i could get in :)

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Peregrine1
Time Zone: GMT
Frequency of play: 3 hours most days
MC/FTB Experience: Been playing minecraft since beta 1.5 played 10 different FTB modpacks.
Type of FTB player: BEE enthusiast and all round try-hard.
Favourite Mods: forestry, IC2, Buildcraft.
Reason to join THIS server: I need to find a server with good staff and a good community. I think this is the one for me :)
Any additional info: Birds are cool and i really would be happy if i could get in :)
Accepted, look for a PM

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
  • GN:zombieman592
  • Time Zone:idk i lived in the usa
  • Frequency of play: atleast 7 hours a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: been playoing for about 3 three first started with mindcrack pack
  • Type of FTB player: i would say tech and mystcraft.
  • Favorite Mod(s):i dont have any specifics
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server. mature community and i been looking for a server
[DOUBLEPOST=1393707817][/DOUBLEPOST]my friends app.
  • GN:bambam1255
  • Time Zone:moutain time usa
  • Frequency of play: 4-6 hours a day
  • MC/FTB Experiance: 4 years
  • Type of FTB player: tech
  • Favorite Mod(s):mod powersuits,AE
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: looking for a server with a great community hopefuly and a mature community

NateDogg00700

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: natedogg00700
  • Time Zone: Pacific
  • Frequency of play: Alot :p i love modpacks they are loads of fun
  • MC/FTB Experiance: I have been playing is 1.2 with mods :D
  • Type of FTB player: I like to work with: im a ic2 Guy :D
  • Favorite Mod(s): IC2, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct, AE
  • Reason why you would like to join THIS server: I love playing on whitelist servers because most of the time everyone is really nice and trustworthy and for some reason i get less lag then normal ones :) and so i know im in a safe community and can trust people