Casual Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 - Casual Friendly server - Full - Not accepting applications

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,
I have an MCPH server, This is my first server. I am looking for a few new friends to play.

I would like to build a starter town, and an Actual mine in the stile of the abandoned mine shafts.

The server is up and running - White list / Survival - Easy / No PvP / No griefing - Friendly Pranks are ok

I have started a visitor center, nether hub, and small farm for the community. I am about to start the mine.
IP address: 198.24.185.26:25628

IGN:
Reason for wanting to join:
Time Zone/Location:

Last edited:

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rich_Mielke
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Building/Crafting/Mining
Reason for wanting to join: It seems like Fun!
Time Zone/Location: Eastern us (+5 GMT)

1459780_691571450852963_2006478364_n.jpg
Visitor Center
1459170_695097813833660_1070940176_n.jpg
Nether Hub

Last edited:

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
oh wow you're older than my dad :D it's your first server.. have you played modded minecraft before?

IGN: muphet
Favorite Mod/Play stile: GregTech, Applied Energistics | machine-heavy automations
Reason for wanting to join: i dont know why.. i'm just addicted to ftb, somewhat bored. I'm playing on few server right now but i cannot play all the time there, it's gettin bored. I can join to help building stuff, maybe tech ppl playing :D
Time Zone/Location: europe, +1 GMT

ttjlife

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ttjlife
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Forestry and Thaumcraft
Reason for wanting to join: I'm trying look for a small and comfortable server where it isn't too big so I can get to know people around me without having to worry about the millions other.
Time Zone/Location: New Zealand (+13 GMT) (including daylight savings)

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ttjlife
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Forestry and Thaumcraft
Reason for wanting to join: I'm trying look for a small and comfortable server where it isn't too big so I can get to know people around me without having to worry about the millions other.
Time Zone/Location: New Zealand (+13 GMT) (including daylight savings)

Acepted[DOUBLEPOST=1384983881][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh wow you're older than my dad :D it's your first server.. have you played modded minecraft before?

IGN: muphet
Favorite Mod/Play stile: GregTech, Applied Energistics | machine-heavy automations
Reason for wanting to join: i dont know why.. i'm just addicted to ftb, somewhat bored. I'm playing on few server right now but i cannot play all the time there, it's gettin bored. I can join to help building stuff, maybe tech ppl playing :D
Time Zone/Location: europe, +1 GMT

Accepted

lazyerick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazyerick
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Don't have a fav mod, really a lot of new ones I'd like to try out / Mostly exploring and caving but that may change with lots of mods :)
Reason for wanting to join: Would like to start playing FTB again and its always better with a community. And even better to be a part of a community that is new and starting out.
Time Zone/Location: GMT -8 Pacific standard time / Western Canada

Last edited:

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazyerick
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Don't have a fav mod, really a lot of new ones I'd like to try out / Mostly exploring and caving but that may change with lots of mods :)
Reason for wanting to join: Would like to start playing FTB again and its always better with a community. And even better to be a part of a community that is new and starting out.
Time Zone/Location: GMT -8 Pacific standard time / Western Canada
Accepted - Welcome to the server!

Epic123

Jul 29, 2019
SMMBALT
All
I don't like who Little kids screaming in chat that they Griefed me
Estern us time -05:00

Apprehentice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Foxtrot200
Favorite Mod/Play style: My favorite mods, at the moment, would have to be Tinker's Construct mostly for the fact that I can construct easily repairable tools for a variety of specific purposes at a reasonable cost and Twilight Forest for the towerwood structures. As for my typical play style, I tend to build complex automation systems to satisfy my ever-growing need for materials as I elaborate the structure of my base. Once I have these systems in place, I have no problems with sharing my surplus materials with other players.
Reason for wanting to join: I usually only play with one or two people, but it usually ends in us spending more and more time away from the game because everything is near-finished and there aren't other players to interact with. It's most often the community that keeps me coming back to a multiplayer server.
Time Zone/Location: GMT -8 (US Pacific Standard Time)

Give me a chance and I'll try my best to contribute what I can to the server, whether it's a large-scale power system or industrial/fantasy-themed builds.

Last edited:

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Foxtrot200
Favorite Mod/Play style: My favorite mods, at the moment, would have to be Tinker's Construct mostly for the fact that I can construct easily repairable tools for a variety of specific purposes at a reasonable cost and Twilight Forest for the towerwood structures. As for my typical play style, I tend to build complex automation systems to satisfy my ever-growing need for materials as I elaborate the structure of my base. Once I have these systems in place, I have no problems with sharing my surplus materials with other players.
Reason for wanting to join: I usually only play with one or two people, but it usually ends in us spending more and more time away from the game because everything is near-finished and there aren't other players to interact with. It's most often the community that keeps me coming back to a multiplayer server.
Time Zone/Location: GMT -8 (US Pacific Standard Time)

Give me a chance and I'll try my best to contribute what I can to the server, whether it's a large-scale power system or industrial/fantasy-themed builds.
Accepted and whitelisted
Welcome to the server

Skex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SrPollito
Favorite Mod/Play stile:CC2,IC2,Forestry ( bees ), Thaumcraft.
Reason for wanting to join:To meet new people and to learn new thing from them.
Time Zone/Location:Eu-Romania-Bucharest,GMT +02:00

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SrPollito
Favorite Mod/Play stile:CC2,IC2,Forestry ( bees ), Thaumcraft.
Reason for wanting to join:To meet new people and to learn new thing from them.
Time Zone/Location:Eu-Romania-Bucharest,GMT +02:00
Accepted and whitelisted
Welcome to the server

SimonsPure

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to apply for both me and a RL friend.

IGN: SimonsPure + Mini_Spoon
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Buildcraft + TiC
Reason for wanting to join: We prefer small community based servers rather than large servers where it's hard to talk to people.
Time Zone/Location: GMT / England

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to apply for both me and a RL friend.

IGN: SimonsPure + Mini_Spoon
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Buildcraft + TiC
Reason for wanting to join: We prefer small community based servers rather than large servers where it's hard to talk to people.
Time Zone/Location: GMT / England

Accepted and added
SimonsPure
Mini_Spoon
Welcome to the server

skatenate11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skatenate13
Favorite Mod/Play stile: thumcraft
Reason for wanting to join: i wanna play on a small server that's mature and friendly and has a community aspect
Time Zone/Location: central time

Last edited:

Etan Yenios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hamsterparty
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Farming and building
Reason for wanting to join: old server closed and i wanted to move to a another friendly community.
Time Zone/Location:US/Central Time (UTC-6) Wisconsin

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skatenate13
Favorite Mod/Play stile: thumcraft
Reason for wanting to join: i wanna play on a small server that's mature and friendly and has a community aspect
Time Zone/Location: central time

accepted and added, welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1385929582][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:hamsterparty
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Farming and building
Reason for wanting to join: old server closed and i wanted to move to a another friendly community.
Time Zone/Location:US/Central Time (UTC-6) Wisconsin

accepted and added, welcome to the server