Casual Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 - Casual Friendly server - Full - Not accepting applications

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Manx_Tom

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I would also like to apply to join if there is room.

IGN: Tanodawn
Favourite mod/play style: I mostly enjoy building and mining. I've not been playing FTB for that long so I'm not sure what my favourite mod will be yet.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join because I'd like to have some fun playing on multiplayer as I've only ever done single player before. Also I am not that experienced at the game so I wanted to start on a small and friendly server.
Time zone/Location: GMT/United Kingdom

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I would also like to apply to join if there is room.

IGN: Tanodawn
Favourite mod/play style: I mostly enjoy building and mining. I've not been playing FTB for that long so I'm not sure what my favourite mod will be yet.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join because I'd like to have some fun playing on multiplayer as I've only ever done single player before. Also I am not that experienced at the game so I wanted to start on a small and friendly server.
Time zone/Location: GMT/United Kingdom
added and whitelisted, Welcome to the server

AreSee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AreSeeXL
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Farming and surviving
Reason for wanting to join: Former server crashed wanted to join another great server
Time Zone/location:US/Central time (UTC-6) Wisconsin

Rich_M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AreSeeXL
Favorite Mod/Play stile: Farming and surviving
Reason for wanting to join: Former server crashed wanted to join another great server
Time Zone/location:US/Central time (UTC-6) Wisconsin
Accepted and Whitelisted
Recommended by Current player
Welcome to the server

ujkekko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ujkekko
Favorite Mod/Play stile:I have no preference
Reason for wanting to join:I wanted to play with my cousin in a quiet server, because in Italy there are not quiet server
Time Zone/Location:(UTC+1.00) Italy
PS (you can also add my cousin to the whitelist? (My cousin's name in minecraft) Raffaele99, thank you) sorry if my english is not perfect but I use google translator