FTB Unleashed 1.1.2 ID Mismatches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Saggers

Jul 29, 2019
I'll get right to the point.
It seems that every time I let the FTB launcher update to the latest version of Unleashed I let it launch to the games main screen, quit the game, launch the FTB launcher again and I have to edit the mod pack to enable things like Biomes O Plenty as in the image below, I get many ID mismatches as in the second image.

ftb-error-3.jpg

Here are the latest ID mismatches.

ftb-error-1.jpg

Is there anyway to resolve/fix the problem, I am not going to load the world as it always stuffs up the world and I have to start again.
Why does this keep happening every time there is an FTB Unleashed update

ftb-error-2.jpg

This is a single player world and not a server.
If you need to know anymore information just let me know as I have 3 children screaming in the background.
I also have video footage of this world that I will be using to create a youtube lets play but there is no point if I can't resolve this issue.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue, I haven't opened the world yet out of fear of corrupting the world.

Hawkamania

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any known fix to this issue? I backed up my world save before clicking 'yes' so I could try it out and see the damage, and there is definitely some errors. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think so I went ahead and dumped my world and started fresh but added gregtech.

Jason Saggers

Jul 29, 2019
It just seems to me that they are messing around with ID's way to much, which they shouldn't do because it breaks our worlds.
I did load the world (after a backup) and it was all crazy.
I think I will wait until 1.6 of FTB is out because I am sure there will be many changes, even though they say that 1.5 worlds will work with the new 1.6 update.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Those are because previously MFFS Calclavia and MFFS Minalien used the same id's The id's had to be changed for one of them. It means if you had MFFS Calclavia items , which you shouldn't have been able to get with the id conflicts... they will dissappear.

Jason Saggers

Jul 29, 2019
Those are because previously MFFS Calclavia and MFFS Minalien used the same id's The id's had to be changed for one of them. It means if you had MFFS Calclavia items , which you shouldn't have been able to get with the id conflicts... they will dissappear.

Thank you for clearing this up.

Hawkamania

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm assuming based on what I've read, we might as well just start a new world and forget the old one?

Dybbuk

Jul 29, 2019
Having same problem, but my world was just created. I was able to "solve" it, but then unsolves it. My server is cring D:

vintage vampire

Jul 29, 2019
hello
i am now a little bit of coding and it is probably because the id is to high. i am not sure but id can't go above 9999

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
hello
i am now a little bit of coding and it is probably because the id is to high. i am not sure but id can't go above 9999

Actually it's 4094 ids that we can fit into a world. If an ID setting is too high the game will crash at startup.

Jason, it might be a good idea to make a backup before loading the world, just in case something becomes corrupt even if you don't use MFFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.