Open Server [FTB Unleashed 1.0.3] Hawk666 server Forge Essentials / Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JavelinD

Jul 29, 2019
Server seems to be buggings out hardcore. getting massive errors sending a ticket in with the server host.

darkclaw1

Jul 29, 2019
This is breaking my brain now and I don't know why[DOUBLEPOST=1375238884][/DOUBLEPOST]this server may just hate me -_-

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down because the server provider changed Java versions so everything got messed up. Until further notice the server is down. Anyone other than DragonRule, Javelin, or Hawk/Chris (or even me if I'm still on TS when it starts working) saying the server back up is lying. Please keep calm and don't destroy the world because the server is not up. (Read a dang book to pass the time :3)

darkclaw1

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the server gets up soon but I have no idea how hard it will be or how long it will take so anyways, good luck fixing it and I hope it isn't too frustrating

positivePXL

Jul 29, 2019
Hardly, but it does help you connect with the community.

Stop by anytime, or don't whichever works better for you.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the server gets up soon but I have no idea how hard it will be or how long it will take so anyways, good luck fixing it and I hope it isn't too frustrating
We have the problem solved...Now waiting for the solution is the long part Lol.

Is TeamSpeak required?
No it is not required, however it is a very fun experience being on Team-Speak hearing other members on the server and learning new tricks from them. Its up to you to join if you want to however.[DOUBLEPOST=1375399274][/DOUBLEPOST]The server if officially back on! :D Come hop back on the server!

greytrilby

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, the server asks for the Power converters mod to be switched on, and it's running version 1.1.1 of FTB Unleashed. Also needs Enchanting plus and Biomes o' plenty but that's in the original post.

greytrilby

Jul 29, 2019
You also need to enable X3n0's Reliquary

True yes, mine seemed enabled by default for the 1.1.1 .1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 pack, so I assumed it would be for everyone and didn't mention it, but it's probably a good idea, just in case it isn't for anybody

chrisjose1913

Jul 29, 2019
37.187.77.117:25565 new server ip, i am uploading the old server files as we speak, it will be up when the upload is done.

chrisjose1913

Jul 29, 2019
I regret to say, but we have moved back to bukkit, this is due to many errors on the server files that can't be resolved right now.
this may be temporary or permanent, if you wish to find out more please feel free to speak to me on the TS server.