Open Server [FTB Unleashed 1.0.3] Hawk666 server Forge Essentials / Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JavelinD

Jul 29, 2019
PrivatePack Pass
FTBUnleashed​
Server Info
5.39.31.172:25565
208.167.229.100:25565​
Teamspeak info
hawk666.servegame.com​
ENABLE THESE MODS
Xeno's Reliquary​
Biomes o Plenty​
Enchanting Plus​
Disabled Features
Twilight Forest Access​
Mystcraft Age Creation​

• Brand new server
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Forums available http://www.hawk666gameserver.com/forum/
  • Friendly staff
  • Don't ask for OP
  • Don't ask for items
  • No swearing
  • No Griefing
  • No Offensive Builds (genitals, swastikas, etc.)
  • MyTown being used
  • Grief Prevention being used
  • Economy still being decided on (that's how new we are!)
  • No Economy being used
  • More plugins soon (possibility of private pack eventually)
Old Server Tour and Introduction

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
I'd ask you to remove the rule about swastikas, they're not nazistic symbol, in fact, they're holy symbols, even in my religion and I do believe they're in most of the religions.

chrisjose1913

Jul 29, 2019
Snaes I understand that the swastika is a holy symbol, but people do build them for the purpose to offend, sadly many people don't know this and will only see it as a hate symbol hence why we don't allow it on the server.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
Why aren't crosses banned then?

Regardless: One of the best servers imo, really enjoying it.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving this server! It just started out so getting to know everyone is a lot easier than on a bigger server. And the spawn is so amazing, you really only see spawns like this on bigger servers which I love.
I planned to stay on this server for ever :3

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving this server! It just started out so getting to know everyone is a lot easier than on a bigger server. And the spawn is so amazing, you really only see spawns like this on bigger servers which I love.
I planned to stay on this server for ever :3

Hey bro :D

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Javelin if you use a block protection plugin be careful of the creeper collateral mod. If you set creeper damage off entirely it's not an issue, however, if you don't then the creeper & creeper collateral plugin ends up duping a load of stuff. Creeper blows up takes all the blocks down as drops, plugin protection stops blocks from breaking and in essence dupes everything.

Vandicus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, dragon here!

For the past couple weeks we have been getting massive amounts of server lag, and need to upgrade the server to a dedicated, 32gb server.
For us to do that, we would need a lot of donations/players to be on the server. we want to make the server better for all players!

We may be switching to a whitelist server in a later time. If you join the server, you have a say in almost all the decisions.

so please come on and join us!

Reactions: TheLegendaryFoxFire

darkclaw1

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot get on
I did everything (enabling/disabling mods) but it isn't working it just says connection refused
I tried both IP's but I cannot get on
P.S. in Canada if that matters

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot get on
I did everything (enabling/disabling mods) but it isn't working it just says connection refused
I tried both IP's but I cannot get on
P.S. in Canada if that matters
Messing with the server trying to get it working on the newest version. So far it seems we are sticking with 1.0.3 as 1.1.0 is a bit buggy with BOP.[DOUBLEPOST=1375236548][/DOUBLEPOST]
Messing with the server trying to get it working on the newest version. So far it seems we are sticking with 1.0.3 as 1.1.0 is a bit buggy with BOP.
*Javelin* is messing with it.

JavelinD

Jul 29, 2019
Reverting back to 1.0.3. 1.1.0 is giving us too many problems right now... going to try debugging on a local server

darkclaw1

Jul 29, 2019
still doesn't work it says I can't reach the server and when I try to log on it says connection refused: connect