FTB Ultimate: Where are magic beehives and magic bees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

kennh

Jul 29, 2019
I want to get into thaumic bees, but I don't think I've ever found any mystical, sorcerous, unusual, or attuned bees. Where can I find these beehives?
Your help is much appreciated!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
The hives were introduced in the update from thaumic bees -> magic bees, which occurred in 1.5.2. so no magic bees hives for you in ultimate

kennh

Jul 29, 2019
O bummer :/
Thank you for ur help!
I ask because I see magic bees in my thaumonomicon and all the magic frames, and I want to make super bees with aura bee traits.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, ultimate does have thaumic bees, the predecessor to magic bees, but that version is mutations from other species from base forestry and extra bees rather than starting with its own hives. I *think* there's a version of the NEI addons mod (which shows bee breeding combinations) available for 1.4.7, use that to find out how to get them bees

kennh

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, ultimate does have thaumic bees, the predecessor to magic bees, but that version is mutations from other species from base forestry and extra bees rather than starting with its own hives. I *think* there's a version of the NEI addons mod (which shows bee breeding combinations) available for 1.4.7, use that to find out how to get them bees
!!!Sir thank you!
You are very good at this lol, it's exactly what I need.

Found this link, and it shows all the recipe for the bees. Awesome!
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1803460-nei-addons-v190-updated-to-mc-162/