FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 Skyblock (40 % updated)

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Im really interested in playing this map. How far is your progression? Are there already beetradeing villagers?
Btw Id love to see a possibility to get every unobtainable Ressource from a villager. I mean sth like Nikolite, you cant get it if you cant mine it. So it would be really nice to have the possibility to trade yourself these ressources (I think XyCraft Ores are another thing like this)

Edit: Just took a view, Nikolite is actually already in the tradelist of the one villager. XyCraft Ressources and Thaumcraft are missing though

Edit2: Quartz is missing aswell

iWolfJaw

Jul 29, 2019
I'll add one at the time, don't rush guys :D![DOUBLEPOST=1365849960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im really interested in playing this map. How far is your progression? Are there already beetradeing villagers?
Btw Id love to see a possibility to get every unobtainable Ressource from a villager. I mean sth like Nikolite, you cant get it if you cant mine it. So it would be really nice to have the possibility to trade yourself these ressources (I think XyCraft Ores are another thing like this)

Edit: Just took a view, Nikolite is actually already in the tradelist of the one villager. XyCraft Ressources and Thaumcraft are missing though

Edit2: Quartz is missing aswell
Are u sure u need xycraft stuffs?
In my opinion, they are quite useless...?

iWolfJaw

Jul 29, 2019
Thats cool. Do you mind to share what you want to do in the other 85% of your work?
Ah well:
-Finish the others 8 villagers. HOLY 8!
-Add nether trader that trade you some end-game item
-Trying to figure out a way to make ender skyblock, twilight forest skyblock too. If not, I'll add another villager to trade the ender and twilight forest stuffs.
And... do you guys need to get to the end?

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
First attempt: Created a floor with cobblestone and tried to change it into grass, but I changed it to sand...
Second attempt: Is going very well! I have already a automatical cobblestone generator with block breaker. I will post screenshots soon. :)

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying the map so far, but there is no way to get emeralds or carrots. :(
Also the nether is not a skyblock-nether, I don't know if it should in 1.0.1?

And... do you guys need to get to the end?
I would like to go to the end for a Enderman-farm. :D

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think its necessary to get to the end, its just a nice feature ;)
As long as we get enderbees and the enderegg from a villager it shouldnt be a problem.

Edit:
I dont know if you are into balancing aswell already, but i think it would be better to give the player only a minium stone and no thome of alkhaest. should be a bit more challenging.

866phox

Jul 29, 2019
how do you have this nice health bar on the villagers ? :) cant wait for the map to be 100%

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
Created a turtle to cut the trees, because I'm to lazy. :p
Am I allowed to use MystCraft? :rolleyes:

dutchgh0st

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying the map so far, but there is no way to get emeralds or carrots. :(
Also the nether is not a skyblock-nether, I don't know if it should in 1.0.1?

I would like to go to the end for a Enderman-farm. :D

You can get carrots as a rare drop from zombies, you can also get potatoes from them :D But why do you need them anyways? You can get melon seeds if you use the philo stone on your pumpkin seeds