Ftb Ultimate server repeatedly crashing! help!

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my ftb ultimate 1.1.2 server keeps crashing all of a sudden, it's been fine for the past weeks but now it constantly crashes since 1 day ago, and I'm extremely irritated by this. Below is 3 different examples of what errors I receive in the console during a crash. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

http://pastebin.com/KcLD88dR

2#
http://pastebin.com/Ht4LnMDi

help please! if you have any possible solutions please be as SPECIFIC as possible because I want to make sure I execute any fixes properly. Thanks in advance.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
1 = looks like an issue between Tick threading and soulshards. I'd personally remove tick threading as its a bit unstable(use to be, admittedly i'm out of date with it). I find its best used as a diagnostic tool.

2 = This is the enjin plugin doing something funny. I'd contact enjin about that.

3 = nothing there, you only posted two.

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
1 = looks like an issue between Tick threading and soulshards. I'd personally remove tick threading as its a bit unstable(use to be, admittedly i'm out of date with it). I find its best used as a diagnostic tool.

2 = This is the enjin plugin doing something funny. I'd contact enjin about that.

3 = nothing there, you only posted two.

The problem with removing tick threading mod is that when I remove it and try to start the server, it wont turn on at all. So only way to fix that was by putting back tickthreading in the mods folder.. any other solutions would be appreciated!

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Tick Threading will change the server structure. That is why I don't recommend using it. Using MCPC+ is a better solution and if you are already using MCPC+ its somewhat redundant. Ive seen nallers Tick Threading improve servers quite a bit and destroy servers 100%. It looks as though unfortunately has been on the later end of this. Once you go TT you can go back, good or bad.

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
you can't go back or can you?[DOUBLEPOST=1375251169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tick Threading will change the server structure. That is why I don't recommend using it. Using MCPC+ is a better solution and if you are already using MCPC+ its somewhat redundant. Ive seen nallers Tick Threading improve servers quite a bit and destroy servers 100%. It looks as though unfortunately has been on the later end of this. Once you go TT you can go back, good or bad.

So how do I remove tickthreading from the server?

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
stop server, delete tickthreading (zip/jar) from mods folder, start server.

Does not work, I delete the jar/zip tickthreading from mods folder, i attempt to start server again but does not respond or start at all, not unless I put back the Tickthreading zip/jar back in the mods folder.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
No errors outputted on console? Need information to help...

If all else fails, try rebuilding the server...

record your seed, put into your server.properties
Back up your world and config folder. And server.properties, op and whitelist files. And any other configs.
Delete everything.
Start a fresh server (without tickthreading).
Stop server, replace backup files
Start server.
Things 'should' be back to normal.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
you need to take the stuff from your tickthreading back up folder and place it back where it was. like your server.jar chickenbones and nei. replace all those and remove the tickthreading mod and start your server. also it seems that you need to increase your max perm gen size. i believe thats what your issue is

Reactions: Dingham

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
you need to take the stuff from your tickthreading back up folder and place it back where it was. like your server.jar chickenbones and nei. replace all those and remove the tickthreading mod and start your server. also it seems that you need to increase your max perm gen size. i believe thats what your issue is

Ok but I have problems increasing my maxpermsize because my server is hosted by another server provider and they say they don't have access to the batch file that starts the server on a multicraft panel.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
they more than likely misunderstood what you ment. what you need is the java startup files to be altered which would be your start script for the server. if they dont have access to that then run away and get a different host. what your trying to do should in no way impact the server (as in the machine its run on) in any way[DOUBLEPOST=1375322111][/DOUBLEPOST]

sorry i really dont think you know what your talking about. tt is not a server platform but a mod that seperates enties to run on threads. and yes its not perfect and i dont reccomend it for a casual user. that being said more experienced server owners will find it invaluable. been running tt on ultimate for 3 months