Private Pack FTB Ultimate + Logistic Pipes - No Lag... Quarry... RP bores... everything is enabled.. no LAG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TLS Server

Jul 29, 2019
TLS Server 1.4.7 - Logistics Pipes

looking for a cool server ? No Lag ? 24/7 ? a lot of cool mods ? where you can build anywhere and do whatever
http://techlangeserver.wix.com/tech-lange-server

All the good stuff together ...

This is an awesome server where we tend to build a morden world . Lots of wiring, sewers, solar plants, nuclear facilities and more!

No Lag... Yes... no lag... we have 48 spots...

Everything is enabled ( chunk loaders, quaries, RP and RC bores, mystcraft , etc

Each player has his own mystcraft age. That means... no stealing... no griefing... because nobody has access to your age. But of course you can share your book with new friends and show your awesome setup ! make some disarm books and they will not be able to get stuff from your house
Creepers will not destroy blocks.

Visit the TLS Server website to get the mod pack . http://techlangeserver.wix.com/tech-lange-server

IP is 66.85.160.18:25571 ( visit website for more information )

Problems, please contact [email protected] with you issue. (gtalk)

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1

I would love to join this server as there is no lag

I am always repectful and love playing on servers

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinnyDahFanny
Banned? Y/N: Yes.
Reason Why?: Because my friend was drunk and decided i was griefing my own house, so he banned me and never undid it.
Anything you would like to say?: I love silent and servers that are pretty much grief proof, and etc.

SuperEesti

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SuperEesti
I love a server that have the concept of everybody has their own age. I am respectful and i will not grief or steal.

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Banned? Y/N: No
Other Information: I'm looking for a quiet server with a nice and mature community to make a Let's Play on