Windows .exe FTB Ultimate crash after mojang splash

Pentacore

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again):

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 (1.1.2 FTB ultimate)

Java version: 1.7.0_45

Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:
so, when i try to launch feed the beast it loads for a while, the mojang splash appears and after a while it crashes. i have tried reinstalling feed the ebast, minecraft and java without any success

Error logs: http://pastebin.com/HD38NHUC

Tanz456

Jul 29, 2019
this happend to me and my friend so your not the only one we have tryed all things but nothing has worked

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then, looking from the logs, it says further back from the error that both the ChickenChunks and WR-CBE configs are missing. What is happening is that because the configs are missing, it is generating new ones, or at least trying to. But then it freaks out at the end when trying to add a shaped crafting recipe from WR-CBE, try removing Wireless Redstone altogether, if that fixes it, we can figure out the cause in more detail.

Tanz456

Jul 29, 2019
Nope mine is doing exactly before the forge is comming on too early and cutting off the ftb logo and then it stopps and shuts down

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure then, the only problems it states are missing file exceptions, forge is fine...

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again):

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 (1.1.2 FTB ultimate)

Java version: 1.7.0_45

Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:
so, when i try to launch feed the beast it loads for a while, the mojang splash appears and after a while it crashes. i have tried reinstalling feed the ebast, minecraft and java without any success

Error logs: http://pastebin.com/HD38NHUC

Although I don't understand the language in the error. I put it through google translate and it seems to related to your over zealous av program. Add and exception to your ftb folder and include any sub folders.

Reactions: lavarthan