FTB TechWorld - Biomes O Plenty doesn't work

ExDomino

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Sorry again if I'm not in the right section.

I use the packmod "TechWorld" and Biomes O Plenty is installed and detected (because I see its update messages when I connect to my server) but it doesn't add any its new biomes. Because that, my map is a vanilla map without any new biomes. I don't know why. I didn't change anything in the settings but Biomes O Plenty seems don't working.

Do you have any ideas why?
Thank you in advance! ^^

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure that when you create a world you select Biomes O' Plenty as the world type. I believe the configs are setup so that you must do this or else you will not get the biomes.

Reactions: Greevir

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure that when you create a world you select Biomes O' Plenty as the world type. I believe the configs are setup so that you must do this or else you will not get the biomes.
This is correct. If you want BoP to always generate in your world, go into the biomesoplenty config files and look for terraingen.cfg and set the following to true:
Code:
B:"Add Biomes To Default World"=false

Reactions: lavarthan

ExDomino

Jul 29, 2019
This mod is really too weird. ExtraBiomesXL is automated, so now my map is made and it's too late to enable this function. So Biomes O Plenty is useless for us.