FTB Tech World 2 & Quarry Plus

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Drgen3

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Tech World 2 & Quarry Plus
Launcher Version:
v1.4.8.
Modpack:
FTB Tech World 2
Modpack Version:
v1.1.6
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Dear Tech Support. I need some help/hint. I am playing with Tech World 2. I have tried to insert quarry plus to the modpack. I have downloaded 'QuarryPlus-1.6.4-2.1.0.jar' and copied it to my TW2 'mods' directory. When I started the game, it crashed and created a ConflictID.txt. It told me that Quarry Plus (the item on 4096 ID) has a conflict, so I opened the QuarryPlus.cfg, and changed the ID to a suggested ID (4044 and I also tried it with 3999) in the ConflictID.txt. The game starts and shows the QP items in the NEI. When I click on any Quarry Plus item, NEI is not showing me any crafting recepie. Also when I try to craft an item (tried many recepies shown by the wiki, and also one that works in my FTB Monster world), nothing happens. Did I miss a step installing the mod, or am I trying to use a wrong Quarry Plus version? Please help.

Drgen3

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Everyone. It seams I fugured out by myself. I tried to use the QP mod from Monster. Copied over to Tech World 2. It had the same IDConflict, but this time I changed the other item, not QP. It seams to be working now. I do not know what helped, the different mod version, or not changing QP ID. The other item was some tank from rotarycraft.
In the meantime I run into another issue, with AE. I can not create Quantum Entangled Singularity. I tried to explode tnt with a singularity and a bunch of AE Ender Pearl Dust. Does nothing. I get back the singularity I had, or nothing. I have also tried it in Monster and it had worked. I have checked the Applied Energistics CFG and the mod file itself but all files seams to look just the same in TW2 and in Monster.
Anyone any clue on this one? Hope someone can give me a hint about this issue.