Unsupported ftb skyfactory 3 MAJOR redstone DUPE

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

minecrafterseppe

Jul 29, 2019
Title ftb skyfactory 3 MAJOR redstone DUPE

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack ftb skyfactory 3

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue if u hold an piece of redstone and trow your button to drop an item u just PRES it the redstone drops AND it stays in your inv when opening your inv and hovering over it u can do it with stacks at an time this is an MAJOR BUG

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tylz

I believe they are trying to say the drop key. Default: 'Q'

PsychoJohn1971

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot reproduce this, but I am seeing quite a bit of inventory desync both with player inventory and chests (v.3.0.1 launched from Curse).

Andy W

Jul 29, 2019
yes we can too on our server.
Multiplayer tho.
Not on singleplayer

Last edited:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I tried this on multiplayer, on the Forgecraft server, nothing. If your server is running Sponge then this falls under modifying the pack, try to replicate without it.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Asking people to remove mods from a really stable modpack, just so they can get Sponge working, isn't ideal. If I understand how Sponge works correctly, most of the features you would get from it are found in Forge

Reactions: jikuja

Apocalypse-

Jul 29, 2019
Asking people to remove mods from a really stable modpack, just so they can get Sponge working, isn't ideal. If I understand how Sponge works correctly, most of the features you would get from it are found in Forge
Sorry, I was just letting them know that was an option.