FTB Sky Factory 3 Server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
N

nathan168

Title FTB Sky Factory 3 Server

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I'm fairly new to server making, but I've been on forum pages and I can't tell what's wrong. I downloaded the "Sky Factory 3" server download and put it in a folder. I then accepted EULA and downloaded "forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2215-universal" to match with my "FTBserver-1.10.2-12.18.3.2215-universal" (not sure if I need to do that or not). I run the "ServerStart.bat" and "forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2215-universal" at the same time and everything gets stuck on "The config file of Cyclops Core is out of date and might cause problems, please remove it so it can be regenerated". I've tried many things already. Also, after this, my cmd and jar becomes extremely unresponsive until I go to task manager and close it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
You downloaded forge when you already had it and by running them both at the same time you are essentially running 2 servers simultaneously (which won't work because you'll get a port already in use error). The config file warning can be safely ignored.