Problem FTB server not working, i get a really bad error that is annoying as F*** can someone help me?

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
Because, Bukkitforge doesnt load the plugin griefprevention, so i need MCPC+[DOUBLEPOST=1389323145][/DOUBLEPOST]I know the mods work, other people do the exact time pack all the time with the exact time version of MCPC+

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
It is a powerful protection plugin. Also, a server i've been looking at uses the same plugins we plan on using.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I mean what are you using it for, because there is a way to prevent people from crafting, placing blocks, opening chest,and breaking blocks until the are an op.

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
I am fairly sure, at this point, that I know what plugins i want to use and have thought what i need and why i need to use them, which are necessary, which are not in order to keep the server as efficient as possible, etc,

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I can help.

1. What version of what modpack are you running?
2. What version of MCPC+ are you running?
3. Do you have any mods other than what comes in the pack? If so, list them with the version.

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
Wait a second, i got another error.... it's all fine and dandy until i log in, it says "Failed to handle packer for [MYNAMEHERE]: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4...why dont i just pastebin it XD

http://pastebin.com/xhVQe0RA <-- there you go.