Problem FTB server not working, i get a really bad error that is annoying as F*** can someone help me?

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways, it happens when i run the server, most things work until its almost done loading everything and suddenly...

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
A little more infomation would be helpful. Such as Computer specs, Mod pack etc. so we know what were dealing with.

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
The Mindcrack pack, the specs are fine, its a 8GB ram dedicated server, not sure on all the perks but i know that shouldnt be the issue.

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
yessir! i dont think its the plugins, did you see the newest error?[DOUBLEPOST=1389319291][/DOUBLEPOST]it workes on the one without MCPC, i am using bukkit forge with it

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, The server is extremely powerful, with plenty of power to host everything we need, the OS is windows server 2008 R2, Xeon processor, we have full control.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so what you need to do is download a mindrack server from the launcher and run it, if it doesn't crash then replace the mods,config, and every other folder/file REQUIRED to make it run except the jar and the bukkit folder into your actual server. Delete the world, get another by making one in with the launcher, rename it "world". If you named it something else then go into server.properties file and change "level-name=world" to "level-name=whateverthehellyoucalledit". reset the server and post a crash log if there is one

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
well see, i know this world works, because i'm currently running this exact world on a server without MCPC+, and on the MCPC+ one, i have tried using the world that is apparantly bugged and also tried to let it create its own, same error both times, only with MCPC+

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
That means the jar with mcpc is not working and you need to get a new jar, or the plugins aren't working(like we said)

Kyledabawz

Jul 29, 2019
if you look at the Pastebin it shows only when it starts generating the world do the bugs begin, could it possibly be that? I've also tried different versions of MCPC+ and the same one over and over again.