Whitelist Server FTB Server | Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tacticalbubble

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Tacticalbubble
Age - 15 , Born 1998
Time zone - PST , Central Canada
How long have you been playing minecraft - as of beta 1.2
how much experience do you have with modded minecraft - A total of Tekkit and FTB DW20, about 1 and a half years.
which mod is your favorite - RedPower 2
How often do you play - mostly every day from 4pm to 8pm
Why do you want to join this sever - because this is raw DW20 pack, up to date, my friends don't play, and i want to make new friends that play FTB.
Why should i white list you - I am smart, science 89, math 83, I have tons of free time to play, I am friendly to an extent, and I can safely say i know what i'm doing when i play.

Cru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CruInc
*Your Time Zone: EST
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? Playing technic launcher and ftb alot, IC2
*How often do you play? 1 -4 hr a day
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I would like to help people and have fun in the process :)

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Wish I could edit dang it! I looked over my application 4 times (I try to be very thorough).
Constantly for a couple of years now is what I meant to say.

Tybot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AmateurD
TZ: EST
Been playing Minecraft since mid-beta
Modded Minecraft for a couple years or so. Favorite.... RP2. Thaumcraft 2 might be second.
It varies how much I play, by most of the time I get a few good sessions a week.
I've been on my friend's server for a bit, but there's no community to speak of. It's just SSP with the occasional time to chat. I want a chance to interact with the other players, and show off and collaborate on various builds. I plan on having public builds that serve some function as well.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AmateurD
TZ: EST
Been playing Minecraft since mid-beta
Modded Minecraft for a couple years or so. Favorite.... RP2. Thaumcraft 2 might be second.
It varies how much I play, by most of the time I get a few good sessions a week.
I've been on my friend's server for a bit, but there's no community to speak of. It's just SSP with the occasional time to chat. I want a chance to interact with the other players, and show off and collaborate on various builds. I plan on having public builds that serve some function as well.

Hope you get on dude.
I myself am not yet on... But if you make it congrats.

AllMightySean

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is AllMightySean
Time zone: EST (Canada)
How long have you been playing minecraft? : About a year and three quarters
I have experience in tekkit but not much in Feed the Beast, my favourite mod is probably IC2
I should be on about every other day
I want to join this server because i want to have the freedom of Singleplayer but the fun of Multiplayer. I think you should whitelist me because i like to very social to other players and i have NEVER been banned on a server.;)

CCGFIRE100524

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN*Your age CCGFIRE100524776 Age:15
*Your Time Zone America/New_York EST
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.2.5 release
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? I played for the last couple of months and my favorite mod is thermal expansion.
*How often do you play? Nearly every day.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I found that playing on an open server was not fun and playing alone was worse. You should whitelist me because I will be fair to everyone and try to help them.

AllMightySean

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is AllMightySean
Time zone: EST (Canada)
How long have you been playing minecraft? : About a year and three quarters
I have experience in tekkit but not much in Feed the Beast, my favourite mod is probably IC2
I should be on about every other day
I want to join this server because i want to have the freedom of Singleplayer but the fun of Multiplayer. I think you should whitelist me because i like to very social to other players and i have NEVER been banned on a server.;)

Also, you don't have to give me OP privileges or anything.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN 2122000nrm
*Your age 14
*Your Time Zone EST
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? More than a year
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? I have 7 months of experience in FTB. My favorite Mods are IC2 and Applied energistics
*How often do you play? Often
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? Because I am looking for a server that I can play calmly on without worrying that I'd be griefed or something like that. Past servers that I have joined have not treated me as nicely as I'd like.

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN*: hockey25fan
Your age: 15
*Your Time Zone: central
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since the start the THE REAL START not the real releases beta
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??: I have experience with a lot of mods but my favorite is IC2 or buildcraft
*How often do you play?: 2-4 hours a day
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: you should whitelist me because i'm looking for a small community based server with friendly people not the open servers that just grief

Vampyronium

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: Vampirix
*Your age: 22
*Your Time Zone: GMT +1 (Germany)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started sometime in beta and stopped playing when they introduced booster tracks. I took like a 10 month brake and since then I'm playing like every day. All in all probably at least 1 year
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? I played quite a lot with the D20 Pack on my SSP world and I know quite a lot of mods (even though I'm not making things efficient). My favourite mod is definetely Thermal Expansion. It feels like there's nothing on this mod that feels like a burden or "useless".
*How often do you play? Depends. Quite some hours a day but sometimes I don't play minecraft at all for some days.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I have never ever played multiplayer minecraft and I wanted to start on a server that doesn't ban a lot of items or is filled with griefing players. I just want to have a great time with some other players.

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
*Your Time Zone pacific
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? i played tekkit for 1 year and ftb since it came out. my favorite mod has to be thaumcraft 3
*How often do you play? i play about 8 hours a day but since schools out maybe 12
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? i want to join a server to play with people that enjoy ftb like i do. learn things i don't know share my knowledge. you should whitelist me because i would be a great addittion to this awesome looking server. thank you for taking youre time to read my application hopefully i can join the server and play with you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1371578670][/DOUBLEPOST]ohh my ign is chilledchaos924

mohammed7090

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oglimus7
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1H
I have been playing minecraft sens it came out.
I have a ton of experience with modded minecraft because i have played a lot of it. I like the mods in direwolf20 the most though.
How often do I play? I play every day.
Why do I want to join: I love working with people and helping out, Socializing withe others and building with other.
Why should you whitelist me? Because I'm a good player i can be helpful and help others. I like to play nice and have a good day :p

Devilhenge

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: Devilhenge
*Your age: 15
*Your Time Zone: GMT 0
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.7.3
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? I've been playing modded minecraft for about a year now, and my favorite mod is redpower/buildcraft and all its related mods/expansions
*How often do you play?: Quite often, usually once a day at the moment
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: I want to join because i enjoy whitelisted FTB servers as I can play without having to worry about greifers, whilst still being able to play with other people. I find only whitelisted servers can let me have this style of play.

Proxoa

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if you are still letting people join your sever, but I like to give it a try.

IGN: Proxoa
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Belgium)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 or 3 years now I think.
How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? I've been playing FTB for about 1 year now with my brother on LAN and I've also played 1 year of tekkit.
Which mod is your favorite?? pff... So many too choose from.. I think the More Bees mod, as bees can generate new items without having to destroy the world with quarries (if you play legit) and it's fun to get high tiers of bees.
How often do you play? Each week about 8 hours I think. Might be more as I always lose track of time when playing...
Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I just want to join a whitelist server in general as most of the time people know eachother better in such servers, compared to open servers. Griefing isn't my style and the OP can come in handy if I happen to drop in lava ='(

Demon12349

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN Demon12349
*Your age 17 going to be 18
*Your Time Zone Central Usa
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since 1.2.3
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? I started modding after I found the mods from direwolf which was 1.2.4 and been following FTB since then. Which mod is your favorite?? I like IC2 but will like to get into more of the mods like Foresty and Thaumcraft 3 and other.
*How often do you play? Since it is summer I can start playing almost everyday.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I am looking to build and make friends with people hoping they can help me with the mods and give me a more in depth detail about them. I don't really abuse being OP since I like to do things legit. I have great ideas for some build but can never really do it alone.

hero3112

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN* hero3112
Your age 15
*Your Time Zone EST
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing since 1.8 beta version
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft?I know how to use almost every mod there is very few that i do not know how to use in the direwolf20 modpack.
Which mod is your favorite?? My favorite mod has to be Thaumcraft and forestry i can't choose which one because I do a lot of be breeeding and I I love to use thaumcraft gadgets.
*How often do you play? I play almost every day
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? You should white list me because I know Almost everything about almost every mod in Direwolf20 mod pack as it a mod pack with a lot of mods and I know how to fix a lot of things in the contraptions made by people.Also, I would like to join a community where i can live with people in peace without fear of griefers.

Can you please send an Email to [email protected] so that I can get the word on whether i am or not whitelisted in the shortest amount of time

martejj

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN:
martejj
Your age:
Your Time Zone:

ACST (Australia)

How long have you been playing Mine-craft?
i have been playing for precisely a year :D (from the time of this post)

How much experience do you have with modded Mine-craft? Which mod is your favorite??
i have a lot of experience with mine-craft mods, i've been playing with mods for about as long as i've been playing mine-craft itself. i have even tried making my own mods for mine-craft (they are pretty bad xD). i would have to say that my favorite mod is red-power 2.

How often do you play?

i like to play most nights but there will be the nights where i wont be able to get online

Why do you want to join this server, and why should I white-list you?

i want to join this server because i am rapidly getting bored of playing by myself or online with randoms who grief me all the time. i believe that you should wite-list me because i am very fun to play with(if i can say so myself xD) and have a good sense of humor.

ale6075

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ale6074
TIME ZONE:GMT-4:00​
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?:I've Been playing Minecraft since beta 1.4 i think.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??:I know alot about the mods but i still need to learn about the new mods in the mod pack. My favorite mod is AE(Applied Energistics), Thermal Expansions, and TC(
tinkers construct)
*How often do you play?:I play more than i should, when i`m board i will usually play MC on a server with some friends or on a modded server.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?:I want to join this server to play with other people and exchange
knowledge on the mods and learn new things i didnt know or he/she didnt know about the mods, And i should be white-listed because I would like to play with the other people on the server and not have to scared about being grief, or other things cause it's a white-listed server.