Whitelist Server FTB Server | Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

forgotten_lies

Jul 29, 2019
69.195.149.100:25588

( Please read all of this post before applying. I know it's a bit longer than most other server promotion threads - but if you don't have the patience to read all of it, then move along to the next server ;) )

Hello! I am looking for people who want to join a DW20 FTB server. The most current version of the DW20 pack will be used. The server is set to survival, normal difficulty, with pvp off. I am accepting 10 people at the moment, possibly more if the server can handle it. I will be upgrading the server from 1GB to 2GB, and will surely add another 5 or 10 when I do so approximately 1 week from now.

Even though it is a survival server, if all you want to do is use creative mode to design wonders to make the server look better - that is perfectly fine too. I will most likely be giving everyone OP so they can have the best possible time while playing on this server. However, if you use OP to kick or ban ANYONE, for ANY reason - you will instead be the one to be banned - and the person you acted out against will be brought back. I will be the only one who decides who gets banned, but that shouldn't be a problem if you follow these simple rules:

*DO NOT abuse the OP you are given
*NO Griefing
*NO Stealing items from other players
*If you enter another players MystCraft world, follow ALL the rules they have set for that age (example: I have a MystCraft age where I want NO items spawned/cheated in. I want to do EVERYTHING legit in that world - DO NOT bring in cheated items)
*Don't be an asshole (no racism/sexism/discrimination of any kind - get along well with the other players and have fun)

This server is based in the USA, but I have a friend from the UK who can play without any lag... so you SHOULD be able to play from wherever you are in the world without latency issues. Everything that is standard in the DW20 pack, is standard on this server with the ONE exception of NO MystCraft instability. Because of the OP for everyone policy, I would rather have older players who I won't have to worry as much about them abusing those powers. Also it is nice to be able to hold conversation with the people you game with - which is easier for me to do with people around my age (25). But any age is welcome to apply, as your overall maturity is much more important to me than your actual physical age.

Please include the following information in your application: *Your IGN*Your age
*Your Time Zone
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??
*How often do you play?
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and apply to the server. 69.195.149.100:25588

Tootaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheOriginalToota
Born: 1996
My time zone: CET (GMT+1)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I'm not sure but I think around 3 years ago.
How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft and which mod is your favorite: I'm actually new to modded minecraft but I want to learn it and get better at it. My favorite mod is probaly Thermal expansion.
How often do you play: I used to play single player to learn, I played everyday and think it will be a lot more fun to play with people instead of playing alone.
Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you: I never played modded minecraft in multiplayer but I want to try it and maybe learn something new and get to know other people and have fun!

Giratina548

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Giratina548
Irl Names:James
Time zone: US CTZ
How long have you been playing minecraft: since very early 1.7.3 i dont remeber exactly i think about 2 years.
How much experiance do you have with modded minecraft and wich mods is your favorite: I have been making my own mod packs befor tekkit and tfb came around and i am also a minecraft modder. my favorites are well now that i think about it i like all of them. :D
How often do you play: I do a burn out cycle quit a bit i play LoL,tf2,minecraft and im a ssbb comp vet. so i cant give a good answer on that.
Why do you want to join this server and why should i whitelist you: I was-am a member of bitlimit and since it has died im trying to find a new play were i fit in and can make some new friends, im good with redstone,redpower,apig and 50% of the mods in ftb.

Ciaran432

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: ciaran432
*Your Time: Zone English?
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 Years now
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??: I've had a lot of experience and my favourite is direwolf20 :p
*How often do you play? I play quite often if I'm not online it means I'm either doing a club or I'm out and about
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? Because I cant find a good and descent direwolf20 server with no banned items and I read this ones desc and it looks like a really good server :D

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazycory12
Time Zone: PST
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.3, i've been playing mods though since beta 1.8.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite??: I personally like Forestry for the bees, but i love playing with all of the mods that FTB has to offer.
*How often do you play?: About 6 hours a day usually.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: I love building things, making complex builds and setting up community activities. In the past i've made a frame bore, it's really good. If necessary i can send a picture over skype (mine is lazycory).

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: NekoWhite
*Your age: 20
*Your Time Zone:
EST
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since late Alpha.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?
I've been playing with mods since Beta 1.3, so I'd say I'm pretty experienced with them. I'd have to say My favorite would be InGameInfo, simply because it's incredibly useful.
*How often do you play?
My schedule is kinda erratic, but anywhere in between 3 PM and 9PM.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?
I took a break from Modded Minecraft a couple months back, and all the servers I used to frequent are dead, so I figured I might as well try to find a new one.

callumhall111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-callumhall111
Age-15
Time zone-GMT
How long have you been playing Minecraft?_1.7
How much experience do you have with modded minecraft? which mod is your favourite? been playing with mods for 2 years, started with tekkit then moved on to FTB once i got bored, favourite mod is either Thaumcraft 3 or Industrialcraft 2.
Why do you want to join this server, why should I whitelist you? I want to join the server because i want to find a nice community to play with who can help and support each other, i will be kind and supportive to other players and try to build the most attractive/least ugly buildings I can.

EvilSec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EvilSec
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite? 1 year
How often do you play? 3/4 times a week
Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? Bored of playing alone and looking for a good, fun server to join

Kraken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: krakasb009
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Central Europe)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since around Beta 1.4.
How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft?: I have been playing almost exclusively on modpack servers since about a year ago, when I discovered Tekkit. I have hosted a couple of little servers for me and a few classmates and have also Co-owned a moderately big Direwolf20 server. I know my way around very well with most mods of the Direwolf20 pack, but still have quite a bit to learn about the newer ones. Learning how to use more and more things is a big part of the gaming fun for me.
Which mod is your favorite??: You really made me think hard for this. My final decision would be between IndustrialCraft (because of all the new machines and tools, along with a very good power system), RedPower (because of frame motors and the amazing pipe system) and ComputerCraft (because of the ton of redstone-work a simple script can spare you). If I absolutely had to pick one of the three, it would probably be RedPower, but surely not on it's own.
How often do you play?: You can expect me to log in for about an hour daily at first, but if I find the server to be worth it, I will be playing up to four or five hours everyday, unless something else important requires my time.
Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: I have been looking for a somewhat relaxed Direwolf20 server for some time now and this looks promising. I will be playing legit survival almost all the time, but I am also good at organizing small events, like treasure hunts or team-PvP matches. I will help others, be it with Direwolf20 knowledge or general plugin help, should you need it. You have my word that I will obey the rules at all times and that I will be friendly to everyone who deserves it.

Thank you for reading the above. I hope to see you online soon. :)

eteninty

Jul 29, 2019
Please include the following information in your application:
*Your IGN - Mythaell
*Your age - 23
*Your Time Zone - Eastern
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 2 yrs
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? Been playing modded for almost as long as I've played MC. I love AE! My fave.
*How often do you play? 2-4 hrs a day usually
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I really enjoy good communities and adding to said communities myself. I'm a pretty good functional builder with an eye for design.

Side note: I'm on military orders until June 16, until then I won't be able to play, but afterwards I'll play a lot I'm sure.

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrojanHD
Your Age:14
My time zone:UK GMT
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 2 years
How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft and which mod is your favorite:Ive been playing FTB since it first came out. My favorite mod is gregtech. Although people hate it because it makes the recipes harder but it also adds alot of cool stuff such as idsu(a device that stores 10 billion eu and is like an eu enderchest).
How often do you play: About 1-2 hours on weekdays, 5 hours + on weekends
Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you: I had my own FTB server but was forced to shut it down due to costs. I've played alot with the Mindcrack pack and am wanting a bit of a change .
http://imgur.com/FgbUyVV

GareBear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McMaster94
Time Zone: EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I'm not really sure. At least a year, probably more like 2.
How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft?: Not very much. I really didn't get into it until FTB came out.
Which mod is your favorite??: Probably a tie between ComputerCraft and ThaumCraft
How often do you play?: Not very much, since I left the last server I played on. Probably at least half an hour or an hour. Some days it might be as much as 3 or 4 hours.
Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: I'd like to join because I'd like to play on a server, and the way you described it sounds very nice. You should whitelist me because I enjoy playing FTB and I'm willing to help out with just about anything.

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
If you still have 2 slots by the time you get to this app, I would like to apply for me and a friend who is not online right now (he is staying at mine for the night, and places tend to go quickly for good servers).

*Your IGN : freelancer_12345
*Your age : 18
*Your Time Zone : UTC
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since Alpha
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite? : I can use almost every mod effectively and my favourite mods are magic and thermal expansion!
*How often do you play? : Usually every night
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? : Looking for a place to play with my friend that has a good community and Mystcraft allowed (Not many of those). I hope to build with my friend in an age where I can build and mine without getting in anyone's way

*Your IGN : sparkyiscool123
*Your age : 16
*Your Time Zone : UTC
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? : About half a year
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite? : I am learning to play from freelancer and can already use IC2 quite well. I think that my favourite mod so far is the Modular PowerSuits
*How often do you play? : I usually can play in the evenings unless I am out teaching.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? : Like freelancer, I am looking for a place to play as our current server is self hosted and very laggy. If you accept us we will keep to an age where i can learn about the other mods.

heyoomimi

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: heyoomimi
*Your age: 21
*Your Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? since January 2013
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? I've played with basic IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Forestry (bees), modular powersuits and trying to figure out the extra bees and factorization.
*How often do you play? just about every night
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? i want to meet new players and learn more about the mods.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: TehKnight117
*Your age: 14
*Your Time Zone: Mountain Time
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years now.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? I have been playing Feed The Beast for 4 months now and my favorite mods are Thaumcraft, Forestry and Applied Energistics.
*How often do you play? I will play often because it is summer break.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I want to play on a active server with active players.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: toffeewinks
*Your age: 35
*Your Time Zone: gmt. UK
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.8.1 beta (say 2.5 years)
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite?? i have a lot of experience with modded minecraft , in fact thats all ive played for 2 years :) thermal expansion and computercraft
*How often do you play? about 12 hours a day :D
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? because im kind to ppl who need advice with builds and such, infact ive owned several modded servers myself. i also want to play on an active server where everyone trusts each other.

Blackbook

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: indeathwefall
*Your age: 26
*Your Time Zone: gmt+10 (Brisbane, australia)
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: On and off for over two years
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? Which mod is your favorite? : I have hosted plenty of servers, tekkit / voltz / ftb/ bigdig. I've also dabbled with upgrading outdated addons and plugins. My favourite mod is thermalexpansion
*How often do you play?: Having a wife and two kids, a few hours a night/day
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you? I'm looking to join a server where people dont mind building stuff without having to run thousands of blocks away to find some land without greifers. This would be my first 'whitelist' public server. I'm fed up of public servers and would appreciate a server with mature, like minded people.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emblyem
Time zone: Eastern time zone (U.S.A)
I have been playing minecraft constancy for a couple of years now.
I have a ton of experience with modded mine craft, that was the only reason I played minecraft at first. I don't actually have one favorite, I like the mods in direwolf20 the most though.
How often do I play? Hm... Every day when I have time.
Why do I want to join: I love working with people and helping out, Socializing in minecraft is a lot of fun. But you would think would it not be better to join a public server? You would have a point, but I like to keep with small close nit groups so that I can get to know the people better, and not have to worry about jerks/greifers.
Why should you whitelist me? Well, you shouldn't, you don't know me very well as of yet. But I want to play with people and help with all sorts of things. I don't swear/cuss. I am not racist/sexist. And always will have a level head. If you want a fun coordinated organized kid, I'm you man (boy/kid).

Question: What version would you be using? 5.3.2? If not you can disregard my application.
Another Question: Would we be using Skype, or Team-speak?
Thanks.

TasufHD

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: tasuf.
*Your age: 13 (14 in November ;D)
*Your Time Zone: Central standard time(US).
*How long have you been playing Minecraft?: It was in beta idk exactly when but they just had the piston update.
*How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft:
I used tekkit before i knew FTB existed a long time ago but ive been playing various FTB servers for quite some time.
Which mod is your favorite??: Thermal expansion mostly :D.
*How often do you play?: Well its the summer so whenever i can heh.
*Why do you want to join this server, and why should I whitelist you?: I would like to join this server because i had my own ftb server but no one would play on it. I had no interest in being "owner" or "admin" i just wanted to play with mature people. So i shut down my server and went searching for a quality server. and yours is perfect for me and everyone else to play and enjoy minecraft, mods, and friends*cornyness*. why should you whitelist me?... I like everyone lol XD i pretty much make friends with everyone. but that aside i want a good server that i can play on meet new people make friends and have fun!

Mfernflower

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thedoctor15555 (Mandrake Fernflower)
TIME ZONE: I forgot the name of it but i live in New York city
I purchased minecraft in 1.5 beta (NOT RELEASE! BETA!)
I am helping code a mod called minechem. (it's on the UE site!!!!!!!!!!!) and ive messed around with tons of modpacks
I can play whenever. Mostly around 4 pm
I am a freind of Kevin Davies (Toffiewinks) and I have been opped to help cleanup several servers.