1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FTB Revelation RFTools dimensions

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by HilarionID, Feb 12, 2018.

1. HilarionID

HilarionID Guest

Hi,
    I'm hosting a small server for me and my friends and I just noticed that there are no RFTools dimensions. I would like to know, if there is a way to enable them through a config file, or if the mod needs to be replaced.

sazrocks likes this.
  2. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

Not 100% sure what you mean here; do you mean that the mod isn't present? Or that no dimensions currently exist? Because you know you need to create the dimensions yourself right? And they don't exist until first constructed by a player?

Pyure likes this.
  3. Drbretto

Drbretto Popular Member

I believe RF Tools Dimensions used to be part of RF Tools.

RF Tool Dimensions became its own separate mod now. If it's not in the pack, you should be able to just add it.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  4. HilarionID

HilarionID Guest

Oh, thank you, I didn't notice that the dimensions got separated.

5. malicious_bloke

malicious_bloke Over-Achiever

Yeah I got caught out by that initially. It's weird, as the dimensional shard ore is still part of worldgen even without the dimensions mod.

6. Nuclear_Creeper0

Nuclear_Creeper0 Well-Known Member

@McJty You broke something

7. McJty

McJty Over-Achiever Mod Developer

That's intentional. Dimensional shards are used in RFTools too so they have to exist without rftools dimensions. They actually generate in the end and the nether

8. GamerwithnoGame

Hi @McJty! Hope you don’t mind me asking: is there a good place to ask you simple silly questions about bits from your mods, like what the maximum range between a Deep Resonance crystal and generator is? Or do you have an online version of any of your manuals?

9. McJty

McJty Over-Achiever Mod Developer

I have a discord (https://discord.gg/knAXM4G)

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  10. GamerwithnoGame