FTB Revelation RFTools dimensions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
H

HilarionID

Hi,
I'm hosting a small server for me and my friends and I just noticed that there are no RFTools dimensions. I would like to know, if there is a way to enable them through a config file, or if the mod needs to be replaced.

Reactions: sazrocks

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi,
I'm hosting a small server for me and my friends and I just noticed that there are no RFTools dimensions. I would like to know, if there is a way to enable them through a config file, or if the mod needs to be replaced.
Not 100% sure what you mean here; do you mean that the mod isn't present? Or that no dimensions currently exist? Because you know you need to create the dimensions yourself right? And they don't exist until first constructed by a player?

Reactions: Pyure

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
I believe RF Tools Dimensions used to be part of RF Tools.

RF Tool Dimensions became its own separate mod now. If it's not in the pack, you should be able to just add it.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
H

HilarionID

Oh, thank you, I didn't notice that the dimensions got separated.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Yeah I got caught out by that initially. It's weird, as the dimensional shard ore is still part of worldgen even without the dimensions mod.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi @McJty! Hope you don’t mind me asking: is there a good place to ask you simple silly questions about bits from your mods, like what the maximum range between a Deep Resonance crystal and generator is? Or do you have an online version of any of your manuals?