FTB Resurrection is out now. Hype!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I can't disagree. But that wasn't the point of the pack really. I could argue to add my preferred mods in place of some mods too.

Perfect, thanks :)
No problem! Really if it annoys some people just replace it and host your own server with friends. That is what Im going to do.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I may be able to make a mod that can replace xycraft kinda will take a bit because it would technically be my first mod
To be honest, the only legitimately useful thing was the Replicator. Though, to be completely honest, there wasn't a single part of the mod I didn't enjoy. The ore and crystals had a nice texture. The smelting into crystal ingots thing was kind of cool but dumb at the same time, but all the decorative blocks were absolutely amazing. Even the little crystals that grew in caves were really nice; they kept spiders off my houses.

DanBeatYou_xD

Jul 29, 2019
I'd personally use this - the original version was one of the most successful ftb packs ever. It will get ALOT of support from the players.
The server is public with minor adjustments now. Catalyst-mc.net:25565

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a quick and easy way to set Gregtech to hardmode as well as all the GT mod interactions/changes?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a quick and easy way to set Gregtech to hardmode as well as all the GT mod interactions/changes?

Looks like the Greg Tech.cfg file is where you can change it to hard mode. It's fairly simple looking. Allowing max stack sizes, afk hunger, hardermobspawners, harder stone, tool durability and alot more

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Had an interesting occurrence this morning, I noticed this new pack (Resurrection) on FTB Launcher and wanted to peek at it, loaded it, messed around a tiny bit, then wanted to go back to my DW20 1.7.10 1.02 world, so exited Ressurection and fired up DW20 and went about my business in my world, wanted to make a enderio Painter machine, went to place the coal dust and silicon in the alloy smelter to make electrical steel and the coal dust and silicon wouldn't go in, it would NOT allow me to make electrical steel, I had to completely exit FTB and restart it then loaded my dw20 world and the smelter worked again at making electrical steel.

Some how the config for Resurrection stayed in memory and overwrote the DW20 configs, only way to clear it was to completely exit the FTB Launcher and reload.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I always set my Launcher to close upon pack launch. It's helped a few odd issues like this

Phorin

Jul 29, 2019
How have server admins been getting around the FML/GregsTech errors? This happens on the server load.

I have tons of these. All the same kinds for various ingots/bars for IC2 or Factorization mods.

[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: GT-ERR-01: @ ic2.itemIngotLead Lead Ingot
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!! This is a typical CallByReference/CallByValue Error
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: Said Item will be renamed to make the invalid Recipe visible, so that you can report it properly.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: Please check all Recipes outputting this Item, and report the Recipes to their Owner.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: The Owner of the ==>RECIPE<==, NOT the Owner of the Item, which has been mentioned above!!!
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: And ONLY Recipes which are ==>OUTPUTTING<== the Item, sorry but I don't want failed Bug Reports.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: GregTech just reports this Error to you, so you can report it to the Mod causing the Problem.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: Even though I make that Bug visible, I can not and will not fix that for you, that's for the causing Mod to fix.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: And speaking of failed Reports:
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: Both IC2 and GregTech CANNOT be the CAUSE of this Problem, so don't report it to either of them.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: I REPEAT, BOTH, IC2 and GregTech CANNOT be the source of THIS BUG. NO MATTER WHAT.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: Asking in the IC2 Forums, which Mod is causing that won't help anyone, since it is not possible to determine, which Mod it is.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: If it would be possible, then I would have had added the Mod which is causing it to the Message already. But it is not possible.
[14:01:49] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/gregtech]: Sorry, but this Error is serious enough to justify this Wall-O-Text and the partially allcapsed Language.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
That's greg being especially verbose so he doesn't get bug reports when it's not his mod causing it. I think you can disable those in the Greg Tech congif