FTB Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
Great! Checking that out. Strange tho, with all that stuff in it, I wonder if people are going to use the other packs at all since this one is coming out first after the long wait.

TiGG

Jul 29, 2019
MCFTB pack server either tries to download UE server or the generic creeperhost page.

Alucard Nightroad

Jul 29, 2019
Where did they say that? As of today 2h ago, the news is that if everything goes well they will release one pack (no information on the content) at Christmas and by seeing how many times they announced a release when it was not true because of various problems I don't think "everything will go well". The last news on the website is from the 19 and twitter is full of links to some obscure german advertising website.

Slow himself has said it a couple of times, on youtube interviews as well as his stream. On top of the Mindcrack pack that is out now the Direwolf20 pack should be out tonight, and there will be more coming. Ultimate he just said on his stream will be a couple of days as all the mods update, but they are coming.

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
Checking all of the mods by hand, using Google, I find that all of them are now up to date for 1.4.6 except Equivalent Exchange 3 and Inventory Tweaks.

Given this fact, what remains before FTB can officially be released as a mod pack for 1.4.6?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
actually there is a semi valid version for Inventory Tweaks. It's working for me.

If it is an unofficial port then FTB will not be using it. (this is the case with all mods as well)

Checking all of the mods by hand, using Google, I find that all of them are now up to date for 1.4.6 except Equivalent Exchange 3 and Inventory Tweaks.

Given this fact, what remains before FTB can officially be released as a mod pack for 1.4.6?

If you are speaking about the Ultimate pack then it's cause there maybe more mods getting added to that pack that are not listed on the doc and probably not updated. If you are speaking about pack A you can play Mindcrack/Direwolf's Mod packs that have almost the same mods as pack A.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.