FTB Partner/Teacher

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

loitersquad24

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Mike i'm 19 and I suck at FTB (I know everything about vanilla) Just get confused on how machines work and how to config them I don't know to much about the items or mechanics of the Modpack. I play on the Unleashed modpack and I enjoy just playing it, but I feel like just a scrub cause I don't really know what to do. I don't have a server but i'm hoping my partner would have a good idea where to start, i'm just looking for someone to hang out with and learn the game.

I do have skype, ventrillo, teamspeak pretty much every voice comm available. I request my partner be 16+years old Nothing against the younger crowd Just want a little maturity in the mix.

Please post below if you would like too play with me and information on how you would like to do so.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I'm on sat, so I can't play, but my suggestion is to watch videos on Youtube. Laurence M who uses the name Iskandar here and in his LP's is who put got me into Minecraft and taught me how to do stuff with the FTB mods. He's entertaining, even when he messes up. He's not playing right now, but if you watch his old videos, you'll learn much. Joehills is also hilarious and some of his videos are helpful.

loitersquad24

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, I will look into that, but i'm not only here for the learning, I just want to make a friend to play with, it gets quite boring mining a hole lol.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a server. I wouldn't mind playing. I can do a lot of automation with AE. Learned a lot watching Direwolf20.

I am 37 btw

loitersquad24

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a server. I wouldn't mind playing. I can do a lot of automation with AE. Learned a lot watching Direwolf20.

I am 37 btw

I Don't have a server, I know finding a server isn't too difficult if thats what you're looking for.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't mind Gregtech then I can get you hooked up to my own server (advertised in the Industrialcraft's forum) Getting a dedicated up and rolling soon hopefully. So just toss me a PM for more info if you may like something "outside the box". No ban list and will allow free world creations (With common sense) and same goes for chunkloaders. Those keep everything in those chunks loaded when your away from them and even after server restarts.