FTB on 1.5.2 (With GregTech)!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
Game volume not really a issue maybe boost the whole volume or something when encoding if it gives you that options, or just voice if you can do that. I don't really mind hearing mouse and keyboard clicks if that is what you are referring to if it means hearing voice better. I had exact issue before and I would just try to match up the sound settings to other youtubers, by listening to them then going over to my vid listening. I don't think you want to force people to crank up their volumes to hear then they go over to someone else and it's insane loud or vice versa, that is my 2 cents anyway.

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
Game volume not really a issue maybe boost the whole volume or something when encoding if it gives you that options, or just voice if you can do that. I don't really mind hearing mouse and keyboard clicks if that is what you are referring to if it means hearing voice better. I had exact issue before and I would just try to match up the sound settings to other youtubers, by listening to them then going over to my vid listening. I don't think you want to force people to crank up their volumes to hear then they go over to someone else and it's insane loud or vice versa, that is my 2 cents anyway.

You are right, with background noise I mean just a buzz. I did compare to other youtubers but I forgot that I have my volume lower for other youtubers. My headset is connected through USB so I don't have much choice when it comes to volume. I will see what I can do.

CrazyAL

Jul 29, 2019
Ahhh okay like white noise, yeah that sucks could be just the mic then :( I believe there is software out there that can help with white noise, Audacity I think can do it and it's free but of course it needs separate sound file which is issues if you use something like fraps to record both voice and vid. Anyway I think you have good commentary which is why I mentioned the sound issue :)

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
Ahhh okay like white noise, yeah that sucks could be just the mic then :( I believe there is software out there that can help with white noise, Audacity I think can do it and it's free but of course it needs separate sound file which is issues if you use something like fraps to record both voice and vid. Anyway I think you have good commentary which is why I mentioned the sound issue :)

Next episode will use different setup, please let me know what you think about it.
(Within 24 hours)

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 19!
In this episode we rant and work on a netherwart farm, because we can use those warts for electricity!

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 20!
I show some changes I made to the industrial part of my base. Then we make better armor and tools.

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 22!
We get back our gear, then we work a way of farming bushes and we improve our power supply even more!

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 23!
In this episode we get lasers, figure out how to remotely charge things and we get rid of a big amount of nuggets.

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 24!
In this episode we completely change the remote charging system to be much more intelligent than the old one. We also rant at an anvil and kill a dragon, but that's not important.

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 25!
While messing around with recipes, we get blown up. Then we work on getting Mercury and we set up a way to use that in the Industrial Grinder for EPIC LOOTZ.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I was laughing to so hard at the video when you left the door open again. And laughing even louder when you forgot the power lines. That's probably mean, but it was so hilarious. Of course, since I've done it myself, I can laugh at it now.

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I was laughing to so hard at the video when you left the door open again. And laughing even louder when you forgot the power lines. That's probably mean, but it was so hilarious. Of course, since I've done it myself, I can laugh at it now.

I am glad you enjoyed! :)

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 26!
Well, I had to be a nerd eventually... It's for a better cause however!

ManIkWeet

Jul 29, 2019
I uploaded episode 27!
We break a thing, look at a thing, use a thing, and then move a thing.