[FTB Normal Map] Crashing

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I have an FTB map which I have been playing on for a while now, but my client at one point crashed. I'm not sure why or how. However, the client still works, with different maps, but with this certain map, whenever I try to load it, my client crashes. Can anyone help me on how I can fix this? I can also upload the save online if needed.

Thanks in advance!

- Shivy011.

Insannex

Jul 29, 2019
I had this problem as well. I just copied my world to another folder, then deleted the entire folder where all the .minecraft stuff should be, then I re-downloaded all of the necessary stuff to launch it and then pasted my world back into the saves folder. And it works fine now.
Sorry for weird explanation, was hard to explain because FTB makes the folders different.
Hope it helps.

kbobdunn

Jul 29, 2019
Well I can't help fix but post the crash report and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Freedbot

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen several similar situations while working on my stuff. The issue is most likely corrupted mod save files. BTW your pastebin seems to be one of the ones that got removed. Get into your map folder and try removing (while backing up of course) those files one by one until you find the corrupt one. The most common culprit for me is railcraft.dat. Sometimes mod_PortalGun_world.properties. Mind you I'm on a different pack and since I can't see your log I'm just guessing.