FTB News - May 15th, 2015

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
FTB Departed Release Date + Stream:

The testing for Departed completed recently and our own Watchful1 has been making some last minute tweaks and changes. Thus, we’re excited to announce that Departed’s release date has been finalized. Travellers, your journey begins May 22nd.

Like Trident, we’ll also be hosting a Release Stream the same day over on our Twitch account (which recently got a bit of a facelift!). We’ll be having a pack showcase as well as a developer and tester Q&A. Final broadcasting time to be announced on Monday.

Reminder: Departed requires 1.4.7 version of FTB Launcher. If there is still people using 1.4.3 then now it is a time to do manual updates by downloading launcher from http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

Please tweet this and/or mention in stream if possible/if really needed.

Reactions: Padfoote

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
We are passionate about the community and the nodded scene
Yeah the nodding scene is awesome!

200.gif

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
I got the beloved trophy from how many likes I got on that...

And now I'm an over-achiever because of it.
Ah the qualms of commenting on a phone. I'm pretty good at catching most things, but for some reason phone screens ramp up the effects of minor dyslexia.
'grats on the status change though :)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Just checking in on things here like my weekly alert check and stuff and i saw this. Just want to congratulate Gideon and Pad, and tell Vapour that I suddenly know who he is (probably did before but whatever). Nice to see that since I got some friends on the police force I think I can get off with a warning now :p. Good luck to you three!

-PC

Last edited: