FTB News - April 24th, 2015

B

Big Bad

Hello again! Welcome to FTB News for the week of April 24th. We’ve got a short-but-sweet update for you guys, so let’s get the ball rolling!
FORUM MODERATORS

We've just opened up Forum Moderator Applications/Nominations. You can learn more and submit your proposals here.
TOWN HALL:
Since the success of Trident stream, we've been discussing additional ways to interact with players using Twitch, especially in the realm of answering questions the community may have. Today, we're happy to announce FTB Town Hall. In short, we'll be conducting a monthly Twitch stream in which we will take both open and submitted questions and answer them to the best of our ability. We hope this serves as another link between users and Feed The Beast.

At the moment, we are currently nailing down appropriate dates and schedules. Look forward to more information as things get settled.
???:

Code:
Gwnv dbv nmnav crjaonv entzod drlnpwnan

ZLTJA NSGNODZRO zfx6wEf

terrapinlogo

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't take too long to brute force the last two characters. Only 42 possible combinations and only one of them works. Very purple and abstract, I like it.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
If someone smarter than me wants to PM me that imgur link, feel free. I know what is used to solve it but I can never do it.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Its a bit tricky, and falls a little outside of what is used to decode the rest (Keep in mind capitals and lowercase....)

But in saying that, I'm not going to ruin it for you, and I hope no-one else does either.

edhelbeleth

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't take too long to brute force the last two characters. Only 42 possible combinations and only one of them works. Very purple and abstract, I like it.

Congratulations for breaking it by hand and testing the 42 possibilities, I didn't have the same patience.
Purple FTW!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Its 4 in the morning and I don't really feel like breaking a code right now. Is it related to applying to being a forum moderator, like a specific word or phrase that needs to be included in applications?

GreenEyedEnderman

Jul 29, 2019
Its 4 in the morning and I don't really feel like breaking a code right now. Is it related to applying to being a forum moderator, like a specific word or phrase that needs to be included in applications?
I'm Guessing it is but I have no idea how to crack it. :(

GreenEyedEnderman

Jul 29, 2019
I put the code in the pack codes thing on the ftb launcher but it said that it was a private pack. Does that mean it is a secret modpack?

Uristqwerty

Jul 29, 2019

Huh, I ended up with a few more possible combinations. I wonder what I did wrong? Still, found a working combination, and definitely agree on the purple and abstract part.