FTB News - April 17th, 2015

HedgeHogVII

Jul 29, 2019
Aiight, hope I ain't the only one having this problem, but when ever I open a chest or my inventory or anything but damn game crashes. Only started happening just after the update I installed earlier toady. What the hell is going on here? Can someone let me know or can you guys fix s**t please. I want to play bloody pack already.

Thank-you.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Aiight, hope I ain't the only one having this problem, but when ever I open a chest or my inventory or anything but damn game crashes. Only started happening just after the update I installed earlier toady. What the hell is going on here? Can someone let me know or can you guys fix s**t please. I want to play bloody pack already.

Thank-you.
Not the place to ask, you should ask something like this in the tech support section. But I would recommend deleting it all and re-downloading the pack.

Reactions: Padfoote

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

Thank-you.

If you updated a single mod then I'd say the crash is on you.

Many of these packs take a long time to produce just because of having to iron out problems like this. The pack developers opt to use an older version mod to avoid such issues. When someone notices a mod has a newer version and updates it, POOF! The Devs are the ones at fault because they obviously know nothing about their pack.

If you updated the full pack and this happened then you should take @the_j485's advice and delete/reload the whole pack. I always restart any worlds when I update versions myself, but then I have a short attention span anyway :D

Reactions: Padfoote