Whitelist Server FTB Monster Elektribeasts 1.1.1 no banned items !

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
hi its minijordanh.
if your going to make a pack you show consider applied energetics, quarry's (build craft or quarry +), extra utility's, hats or/ morphing and certainly advanced genetics. they are all the main modpacks i use alot. then could use stuff like ic2, and thermal expansion. will need to be added for easier crafting methods. there loads that could be added.
but be sure to let us all know what? when? and why? its happens. as im sure we all want to get online.

MarieisMe

Jul 29, 2019
That is totally true! I think things like big reactors, forestry, thaumcraft, magical crops, and simply jetpacks should be in as well. At least once they are on 1.7.10 if they aren't already. And i second the quarry and AE2 those are must haves. Also computercraft..... cause turtles

Reactions: minijordanh

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
yes agreed about the turtles. good starting for resources. i just looked at other possibility's like nether ores, nei, any mini-maps, biomes of plenty. twilight , and lots more. pretty much what we have now but on 1.7.10.

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Adding some love for logistics pipes :) + all TC addons and Bee/Tree related stuff. Honestly we coud just use Infinity. - Slinta

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
infinity sounds. but is it not harder to get to mid game tec in most mods.

just to put it out there. on the new map. is there plans to make a spawn town (community area). As it would be good to exchange cool stuff and see good builds.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
it might be just me watching too much hermitcraft YouTube vids. but would be goo to start at spawn make small/ medium house then move out. to make full base. but still keep community feel wish quests/mini games/builds. coz the way i see it as you join multilayer to meet and exchange cool this with other people.

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
it might be just me watching too much hermitcraft YouTube vids. but would be goo to start at spawn make small/ medium house then move out. to make full base. but still keep community feel wish quests/mini games/builds. coz the way i see it as you join multilayer to meet and exchange cool this with other people.

Yeah but for that you need mode people.

also I'd say let's use the Infinity pack and go! ( I'm too eager to play xD ) -Slinta

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
So I take it the the monster server is no longer active. And there is no updates on a new pack yet. It's just that I'm wanting to get online again. As single player is not as fun and can't show any decent build off to people.

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Bringing in some info from the owner: ''I need some time.. Because my ethernet isn't that good and i have to upload the large server pack i hope it will be up this weekend:)'' -Slinta

ElHofmann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys ;)
As Slinta said i need some time for it... I will make a new thread for the infinity pack :)
I will write here when i am finished with all :D

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
What pack and version is the server on. As I just spent 4 days learning/updating my self on the infinity mods as much as I can. But would be good to just get online and creat some cool builds

ElHofmann

Jul 29, 2019
Its the recommenend version and its mostly like monster, just the newest mod versions and a few new packs like witchery and botania ;)

But i have to say bevore we start the server we have to think about a few mods they are lagging the Server... Like mystcraft and chunk loader.... You all know how hard it was lagging and i dont want this again... I hope you understand me..:)