Whitelist Server FTB Monster Elektribeasts 1.1.1 no banned items !

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElHofmann

Jul 29, 2019
hey beasts we are starting a new FTB Monster server on 1.1.1 and searching for players who want to play with us :)
We do not tolerate griefing on our server, so be nice to everyone ;)
if there are any problems or u need something from an admin, feel free to write me an email : [email protected] i would answer u as fast as possible, but i also have to go to work during week ;)
Oh i forgot :D here is the IP : 78.46.78.216:25565
We have a own TS3 Server feel free to join us and talk to each other : Elektribeasts.nitrado.net :D
just write me an email or post your ingame name here to get whitelistet;D

Last edited:

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys. just got my pc back from being fixed. i have tried to enter the server with the ip address above and error says cant reach the server. i was just wondering is it down or a misplaced of numbers in the post above.

ElHofmann

Jul 29, 2019
hey minijordanh i see the problem but think the server is now running ;)

you can make, but if its too laggi for the server pls dont do it :)

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
me again. i went to go onto the server this morning. i got lagged ouy and the tryed to get back in. it comes up with im not white listed.

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday I logged out beacuse I had to do somethin then I tried to log back in but it says I'm not whitelisted. -Slinta

ElHofmann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey nice to become your asking, but we are switching maybe to infinity 1.7.10....... I hope you all will play with us again :)

ElHofmann

Jul 29, 2019
Or maybe we will make a own modpack do just write what mods you all will have and we will see what we can do ;)
The mods must be on 1.7.10