Whitelist Server FTB Monster Elektribeasts 1.1.1 no banned items !

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Is it on the same IP ? or you will write it here when it goes live.

For the mystcarft I'd make a creative book for everyone to use, that would prevent generating tons of worlds to get the page you want(Don't know if this still applies in the new versions). And maybe limit the nuber of dimensions to 1 or 2 per player. -Slinta

Last edited:

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Another idea - make overworld normal MC biomes, create one dim. with biomes 'o plenty, and one Void world. Then make mystcraft OP only. Problem solved xD
Server offline ? -Slinta

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let you guys know know. With at lot of thought about changing mode packs. I have chosen to stick to infinity pack. Due to some sick mods and no ristrictions on mods/items.
I currently found a great server with a comunity spawn town. Which I liked to try on your sever.
But thought I would let you guys know. So that someone else can take my slot.
Hope all goes well
Minijordanh

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let you guys know know. With at lot of thought about changing mode packs. I have chosen to stick to infinity pack. Due to some sick mods and no ristrictions on mods/items.
I currently found a great server with a comunity spawn town. Which I liked to try on your sever.
But thought I would let you guys know. So that someone else can take my slot.
Hope all goes well
Minijordanh

Good luck :)

MoonKill

Jul 29, 2019
I won't be able to play the following week. Just to let you know if it goes live in that time period. ( hope it will be up this weekend xD)