Whitelist Server FTB Monster 1.1.2 [No Banned Items/Mods] [Blood Magic] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Mature] [Dedicated 8gb]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I've got a small Monster server available.
It's nothing too fancy just a simple survival server with a couple of the disabled mods installed.

The server is intended to be a fun, no fuss server with an awesome community to play with.
Since it's going to focus around the community, we need a spawn soon nothing to fancy just a hub of mystcraft books that links to everyone's base.

WHITE-LIST IS NOW CLOSED

Rules:
No Griefing
No Stealing/Raiding
Try to keep lag at a minimal if possible
No Glitching/Duping/Hacking
Be Respectful
No Quarrying in the overworld only quarry in mystcraft ages, deepdark etc.

if you are caught griefing or stealing you will be banned without any warnings.

White-list application format:

in-game name:
Favorite Mods:
Why you are interested in joining the sever:
Which country are you from?:
A bit about you:
Do you like to play with a community?:

WHITE-LIST IS NOW CLOSED

Mods you need to enable when you get white-listed:

Zans minimap(not required but recommended)
Special mobs
Thamic tinker KAMI
Blood magic
EnderNet
Carpenter's Blocks version 1.6.4 [Stable Version]
http://mineshopper.github.io/carpentersblocks/downloads.html

Concerns or questions:

Feel Free to add me on Skype if you would like: drippingfang1010

your ideas for builds on the sever:

To make greifing nonexistent i'm going to have a pretty strict whitelist for people who
actually want to play on the server for fun.

Server Info
- 100 slots (comes standard with the server)
- Survival
-Hard diffculty
- hosted by hosthorde

Ip:s32.hosthorde.com:25717

Last edited:

struck37

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: struck37
Favorite Mods: i enjoy using the more magic style mods. thaumcraft, blood magic, etc. I don't really like to mine or destroy worlds so i usually use mods like magical crops to produce all of my resources
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I want a small community server in which i can play with others and have a good time without having to deal with unfavorable people.
Which country are you from?: United States
A bit about you: I am a graphic design artist and have been playing video games pretty much all of my life, as well as being an avid mountain biker
Do you like to play with a community?: I think playing with a community is what makes games interesting. It gets boring to play alone.

Concerns or questions: none

your ideas for builds on the sever: I have had an idea that i was starting to use in a a singleplayer world which is a base entirely powered though food. Seemed interesting so my base would probably have a theme around that idea.

pm for skype name if needed

~struck

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: struck37
Favorite Mods: i enjoy using the more magic style mods. thaumcraft, blood magic, etc. I don't really like to mine or destroy worlds so i usually use mods like magical crops to produce all of my resources
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I want a small community server in which i can play with others and have a good time without having to deal with unfavorable people.
A bit about you: I am a graphic design artist and have been playing video games pretty much all of my life, as well as being an avid mountain biker
Do you like to play with a community?: I think playing with a community is what makes games interesting. It gets boring to play alone.

your ideas for builds on the sever: I have had an idea that i was starting to use in a a singleplayer world which is a base entirely powered though food. Seemed interesting so my base would probably have a theme around that idea.

pm for skype name if needed

~struck

Accepted

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: kissrocksforever
Favorite Mods: BOP, Thaumcraft (still learning it) Tinkers Construct, Natura... Hard to name just a few.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: Because I'd like to join a close knit community of players. I like using team speak to interact with other players and have always loved the idea of being part of a server that has a "mindcrack" sort of feel to it.
Which country are you from?: Canada
A bit about you: Well, I'm 22, I'm a huge car guy, I work full time at a high end body shop where we handle repairs on Porsche, McLaren, and other high end exotic makes. I also run a side business polishing high end cars on evenings and weekends. I love to unwind in my off time and playing minecraft is perfect for that.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes! My single player worlds never seem to last more than a couple weeks because I get lonely in them. Community interaction is huge for me and it's what keeps me coming back. I like collaborative builds and whatnot and visiting other players.

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: kissrocksforever
Favorite Mods: BOP, Thaumcraft (still learning it) Tinkers Construct, Natura... Hard to name just a few.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: Because I'd like to join a close knit community of players. I like using team speak to interact with other players and have always loved the idea of being part of a server that has a "mindcrack" sort of feel to it.
Which country are you from?: Canada
A bit about you: Well, I'm 22, I'm a huge car guy, I work full time at a high end body shop where we handle repairs on Porsche, McLaren, and other high end exotic makes. I also run a side business polishing high end cars on evenings and weekends. I love to unwind in my off time and playing minecraft is perfect for that.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes! My single player worlds never seem to last more than a couple weeks because I get lonely in them. Community interaction is huge for me and it's what keeps me coming back. I like collaborative builds and whatnot and visiting other players.

Accepted

Bigman52796

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: bigman52796
Favorite Mods: I greatly enjoy magic mods. In love with thaumcraft, love the customization of ars magica, and I'm still getting into blood magic and witchery.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: It often gets very lonely playing by myself. I want to play with other people, but i like the idea of a small, friendly community.
A bit about you: I recently graduated high school, and I'll be going to college in the fall. I still don't quite know what I want to do with my life, but veterinary science and video game design are a couple of my ideas.
Do you like to play with a community?: I've never been a very social person, but i believe that I'm at least slowly starting to get better at that. And I've started noticing that most games, no matter how great, just aren't very fun without friends to play with. I may not be very talkative at times, but I'll try my best :D. I also love helping others, whether it's with builds/ideas, or learning about a mod.

your ideas for builds on the sever: I'm not a very creative guy. One thing I always have trouble with is building a base. All I can really build by way of houses is 9x9's. I've grown to hate how they look, but I can't come up with any ideas or designs. I tend to make things that are functional, and worry about how it looks later (or sometimes never.) You probably won't see many, if any, big, spectacular builds from me, but I'll always be happy to help others with their ideas.

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: bigman52796
Favorite Mods: I greatly enjoy magic mods. In love with thaumcraft, love the customization of ars magica, and I'm still getting into blood magic and witchery.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: It often gets very lonely playing by myself. I want to play with other people, but i like the idea of a small, friendly community.
A bit about you: I recently graduated high school, and I'll be going to college in the fall. I still don't quite know what I want to do with my life, but veterinary science and video game design are a couple of my ideas.
Do you like to play with a community?: I've never been a very social person, but i believe that I'm at least slowly starting to get better at that. And I've started noticing that most games, no matter how great, just aren't very fun without friends to play with. I may not be very talkative at times, but I'll try my best :D. I also love helping others, whether it's with builds/ideas, or learning about a mod.

your ideas for builds on the sever: I'm not a very creative guy. One thing I always have trouble with is building a base. All I can really build by way of houses is 9x9's. I've grown to hate how they look, but I can't come up with any ideas or designs. I tend to make things that are functional, and worry about how it looks later (or sometimes never.) You probably won't see many, if any, big, spectacular builds from me, but I'll always be happy to help others with their ideas.

Accepted

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: iBootleg
Favorite Mods: Thermal expasion, Applied energistics, magical crops
Why you are interested in joining the sever: My last server closed down and after a promised restart it never came back online, other servers are just laggy and unfriendly. i am just looking for a chilled laid back server i can come on and play around on. preferably one that doesn't reset to often and i don't have to worry about town's plots and other grief protection plug ins.
Which country are you from?: USA
A bit about you: I work full time at a bakery (evening supervisor) so my play schedule isn't consitant. I play other games as well, but ill try to log on a few times a week for an hour or 2 atleast.
Do you like to play with a community?: I like having my own area to play around in, but i do like talking to people, if someone wants to do a project im more then game for it. i also don't mind helping others with questions about mods if i know the answers.

Concerns or questions: Do you have any inventory protection when you die? Its not a must but i tend to derp off a bit and die. also are all the mods set to hard mode or just the game diffculty? last server i tried nerfed durability on all the vanilla tools (wooden had like 10 uses before they broke)
your ideas for builds on the sever: None as of yet but ill more then likely come up with a few while im playing (not much of a builder but i come up with some ideas eventually)

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: iBootleg
Favorite Mods: Thermal expasion, Applied energistics, magical crops
Why you are interested in joining the sever: My last server closed down and after a promised restart it never came back online, other servers are just laggy and unfriendly. i am just looking for a chilled laid back server i can come on and play around on. preferably one that doesn't reset to often and i don't have to worry about town's plots and other grief protection plug ins.
A bit about you: I work full time at a bakery (evening supervisor) so my play schedule isn't consitant. I play other games as well, but ill try to log on a few times a week for an hour or 2 atleast.
Do you like to play with a community?: I like having my own area to play around in, but i do like talking to people, if someone wants to do a project im more then game for it. i also don't mind helping others with questions about mods if i know the answers.

Concerns or questions: Do you have any inventory protection when you die? Its not a must but i tend to derp off a bit and die. also are all the mods set to hard mode or just the game diffculty? last server i tried nerfed durability on all the vanilla tools (wooden had like 10 uses before they broke)
your ideas for builds on the sever: None as of yet but ill more then likely come up with a few while im playing (not much of a builder but i come up with some ideas eventually)

Accepted

PotatoSpork

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: PotatoSpork
Favorite Mods: Gregtech, IC2, Factorisation, Thermal Expansion and Steve's Carts
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I've recently started playing FTB Monster singleplayer to catch up on mods and it's just not the same as playing on a server with others whom I can interact with
Which country are you from?: Australia
A bit about you: I'm still in Grade 10 in high school with little-no responsibilities which should open up to quite a lot of playtime. I may not be the most social person at times but i'd mostly be keen to talk
Do you like to play with a community?: Yeah, having someone to talk to is always nice, even better when I can see the communities' builds and machinery to kind of incorporate into my own, just to add a theme to my builds.

Concerns or questions: None as of yet

your ideas for builds on the sever: Probably starting off with a sky sort of base, revolving around Steve's carts and full automation of goods

SleepyZombie

Jul 29, 2019
n-game name:SleepyZombie
Favorite Mods:rotarycraft
Why you are interested in joining the sever: for sensible mature/adult community and friends
A bit about you: I am a computer science student and also a manager at a pet store. When I have free time I love to build on ftb
Do you like to play with a community?: absolutely!

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: PotatoSpork
Favorite Mods: Gregtech, IC2, Factorisation, Thermal Expansion and Steve's Carts
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I've recently started playing FTB Monster singleplayer to catch up on mods and it's just not the same as playing on a server with others whom I can interact with
Which country are you from?: Australia
A bit about you: I'm still in Grade 10 in high school with little-no responsibilities which should open up to quite a lot of playtime. I may not be the most social person at times but i'd mostly be keen to talk
Do you like to play with a community?: Yeah, having someone to talk to is always nice, even better when I can see the communities' builds and machinery to kind of incorporate into my own, just to add a theme to my builds.

Concerns or questions: None as of yet

your ideas for builds on the sever: Probably starting off with a sky sort of base, revolving around Steve's carts and full automation of goods

Even though you are 16 i thought your post was very nice so i'm happy to add you to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1405985224][/DOUBLEPOST]
n-game name:SleepyZombie
Favorite Mods:rotarycraft
Why you are interested in joining the sever: for sensible mature/adult community and friends
A bit about you: I am a computer science student and also a manager at a pet store. When I have free time I love to build on ftb
Do you like to play with a community?: absolutely!
I feel like your post was rushed and you put hardly any work into it so for that i'm denying you.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: pibx10
Favorite Mods: My favorite mods are primarily magic mods, including thaumcraft, blood magic, and others
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I was recently on one of the best servers i have ever had the chance to play on. due to lack of funds the server had to shut down. i am hoping to find another server that can be like the one I was on previously
A bit about you: I am someone who loves design, want to become a software designer at apple, and am in the process of creating a magic mod called Mirror Arcana, based on the elements
Do you like to play with a community?: The main reason I play on a server is to collaborate with people. I am the type of person who loves teaming up with people and building with them.

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: pibx10
Favorite Mods: My favorite mods are primarily magic mods, including thaumcraft, blood magic, and others
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I was recently on one of the best servers i have ever had the chance to play on. due to lack of funds the server had to shut down. i am hoping to find another server that can be like the one I was on previously
A bit about you: I am someone who loves design, want to become a software designer at apple, and am in the process of creating a magic mod called Mirror Arcana, based on the elements
Do you like to play with a community?: The main reason I play on a server is to collaborate with people. I am the type of person who loves teaming up with people and building with them.

Accepted

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: dothrom
Favorite Mods: i try not to get *too* overly attached to a mod since they can quickly end up unavailable (R.I.P. RP2). but i'd rather not play without extra utilities, and just about anything chickenbones wrote.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: looking for a new(ish?) monster server.
Which country are you from?: US
A bit about you: been playing FTB about a year, know several of the mods well. bit lonely in my SSP world(s).
Do you like to play with a community?: that is why i would like to join. :D

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: dothrom
Favorite Mods: i try not to get *too* overly attached to a mod since they can quickly end up unavailable (R.I.P. RP2). but i'd rather not play without extra utilities, and just about anything chickenbones wrote.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: looking for a new(ish?) monster server.
Which country are you from?: US
A bit about you: been playing FTB about a year, know several of the mods well. bit lonely in my SSP world(s).
Do you like to play with a community?: that is why i would like to join. :D

Accepted

Macgyver01

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: macgyver01
Favorite Mods: Thermal Expansion, AE, and the rest of them.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: The server I used to play on has recently closed and I am looking for a new server.
A bit about you: I am a college student who plays minecraft every minute I am not working or studying.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, Minecraft is best with other people.

Gusdorf

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Gusdorf
Favorite Mods: Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, and magic mods, particularly Thaumcraft
Age (18+): 18
Why you are interested in joining the server: My last server (also macgyver01 and iBootleg's) closed recently and my Agrarian Skies world got corrupted, so I have been looking for a new server to join.
A bit about you: I am a full time college student studying economics. I love minecraft and I'll be on whenever I'm free.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I'm not always the most open or talkative, but playing with other people is always the best.

drippingfang

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: macgyver01
Favorite Mods: Thermal Expansion, AE, and the rest of them.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: The server I used to play on has recently closed and I am looking for a new server.
A bit about you: I am a college student who plays minecraft every minute I am not working or studying.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, Minecraft is best with other people.

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1406006489][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game name: Gusdorf
Favorite Mods: Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, and magic mods, particularly Thaumcraft
Age (18+): 18
Why you are interested in joining the server: My last server (also macgyver01 and iBootleg's) closed recently and my Agrarian Skies world got corrupted, so I have been looking for a new server to join.
A bit about you: I am a full time college student studying economics. I love minecraft and I'll be on whenever I'm free.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I'm not always the most open or talkative, but playing with other people is always the best.

Accepted

emimi100

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: emimi100
Favorite Mods: Thaumcraft for the best looking mod. Any tech mod in general + ComputerCraft. Well, I'm experienced with almost every mod.
Why you are interested in joining the sever: I've been looking for a small mature community on this modpack and it's the only one interesting to me in the list of Monster's whitelisted servers.
Which country are you from?: Belgium but the french accent doesn't not exist.
A bit about you: I study Computer Science at the university of Brussels, I play Piano, I like classical music, I play minecraft since beta 1.3 and modded since the start of FTB. I like video games.
Do you like to play with a community?: As answered above, I hate to play alone, I don't like big community, I like to be able to talk with everyone, I like to do community projects :)

I'm sorry, I saw the whitelist is closed now, but I'm still hoping you'll read through my application.
I'm looking forward to play with you.