Whitelist Server FTB Monster 1.1.1/Private/New World/Whitelist/18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pyrophoenix83

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all. i have an FTB server and im looking for some people to come join on it. i just started a new world with Biomes o plenty so there is plenty of untouched space for you to build. im not looking to have massive wars or anything just to build some cool stuff. my only rule is no quarrys.

Application: (copy and past with answers.)
IGN:
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc):
How much time do you play a day/week:

Pigthaman1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pigthaman
Experience with the mods: I have played on many monster servers that just died out so I have experience in most of the mods.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): I am good with redstone but my knowledge of it is getting out of date I'm very good with Rotarycraft and I mainly focus on using it as it is an under used mod. I'm also good with Computercraft and automating Buildcraft.
How much time do you play a day/week: I play atleast 2 hours a day normally much more.

pyrophoenix83

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pigthaman
Experience with the mods: I have played on many monster servers that just died out so I have experience in most of the mods.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): I am good with redstone but my knowledge of it is getting out of date I'm very good with Rotarycraft and I mainly focus on using it as it is an under used mod. I'm also good with Computercraft and automating Buildcraft.
How much time do you play a day/week: I play atleast 2 hours a day normally much more.

i will add ya to the whitelist and i will pm you the dissabled mods on skype

Markman1111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: markman1111
Experience with the mods: I've played around with most of them, mostly buildcraft, industrialcraft etc. I just started messing with powerarmor, but I can figure shit out on my own.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): My strengths?... Well honestly I haven't been playing minecraft all that much, but I'm an imaginitive fellow I like to think, and I know my way around the many electrical systems these modpacks offer. Oh, and thaumcraft. MAGIC
How much time do you play a day/week: It varies quite a bit since I usually play on my own, but I'll probably put at least a couple hours a day in if I've people to play with.

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tiby1
Experience with the mods: ive played a bunch of modpacks, such as, monster,unleahed, tekkit and a bunch of private modpacks
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): tinker's construct, witchery, and redstone
How much time do you play a day/week: 5 to 6 days a week usually

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: funkeytown2055
Experience with the mods: monster,unleahed, tekkit
Strengths: tinker's ,bees building
How much time do you play a day/week: 5 days of the week

Myth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MytheOceana
Experience with the mods: All Tech Mods Up to 1.5, some 1.6
Strengths: Tech Mods; I enjoy MFR, TE, etc.
How much time do you play a day/week: 5-7 Days Throughout the Week

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Markus031098.
Experience with the mods:I have played ultimate,monster,mind-crack and direwolf20 for about 3 years now and i am experience with all/most of the mods in the four packs,well i still need to play a bit a computer craft but that's it.
Skype:Mitar ruzic(a juggernaut drinking tears is my photo).
Strengths(building, red-stone, machines, etc):I can set up elaborate machine complexes for no good reason and have a cup of tea afterwards.
How much time do you play a day/week:About 1-2 hours a day,maybe more,depends how much work i got from my professors.

goddlykitten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:goddlykitty
Experience with the mods:have been playing FTB since it came out
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): automation/turtles
How much time do you play a day/week: 3 hours a day usually depending on school

Kenny_gman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kenny_gman
Experience with the mods: i know industrailcraft some thermal expansion and basic knowlage of a few monster mods
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): redstone
How much time do you play a day/week: a few hours a week

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iddias
Experience with the mods: since beta 1.8.1
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc):machines farms automation
How much time do you play a day/week: every day at least a couple hours

GiantGentleman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YourClassClown
Experience with the mods: Played FTB a lot, still don't understand a lot of the mechanics. Trying to learn though.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): Resource collecting and dedication. My favorite part of Minecraft is the mining aspect. I like building an elaborate base with an even more elaborate hand-dug mine.
How much time do you play a day/week: A few hours almost daily, depending on what my schedule is like.

Biopoison666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Biopoison
Experience with the mods: Tinker's construct, agriculture
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): Organization, building, smelters
How much time do you play a day/week:I'm on at least 4 hours every day

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I hope you're still looking for some new members:D? I'd love to play with others in a community like this!

IGN: pakamccormick
Experience with the mods: I've touched some of the beginner mods in ftb, but I love Thaumcraft.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): I looove to build. I'm studying animation currently, so building here in Mine Craft lets me still be creative, while getting a break from flipping pages. I like to build Form over Function, but still have all the function:p
How much time do you play a day/week: Some days I like to play for 6-8 hours, but on days I work, 2-4 hours maybe:D

Hope to see you in game!

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:minijordanh
Experience with the mods: yes. love ME and advanced genetics
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): building huge creations. but lack decoration. (I need inspiration)
How much time do you play a day/week: after 5on work nights and all weekend.
thanks

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blomstrand98
Experience with the mods: i have played for 1 year
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): Building and machines
How much time do you play a day/week: 6-8 hours

GiantGentleman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YourClassClown
Experience with the mods: Minor tinkering.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): Resource gathering and fast learner
How much time do you play a day/week: Easily 10 hours a week, most likely more.

Fabio Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1RobotChicken
Experience with the mods: More than 2 years playing myself and watching videos.
Strengths(building, redstone, machines, etc): Machinery
How much time do you play a day/week: Everyday 2 to 4 hours