FTB Monster 1.1.0 Torches go missing

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fishille

Jul 29, 2019
Hello first post of forums, looking for some otherwise vague help to point me in the right direction.
I recently bought a FTB 1.1.0 server for me and my friends hosted through CreeperHost based on trolling these very forums for input on servers advise. So far everything's going good no lag, but I have an unusual issue of torches I place through my mines and around my fortress wall perimeter areas start going missing. Its not other players as they have the same issue. There's probably a simple setting or change in a mod or server plugin that's affecting me. My setup is FTB 1.1.0 lycanites and special mobs enabled and only what plugins come with that by default.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot and that I ramble just wanted to say I'm new to hosting and this torch gone missing issue is bothersome as it easily puts holes in base defense. Please help.
Thank you

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Mobs can break torches in monster, I believe its from special mobs. Have a glance at the config.

fishille

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, that makes a bit of sense thanks for giving me a direction may disable special mobs and test

fishille

Jul 29, 2019
Special mobs were disabled by default yes. But if your saying disabled in the configs then I don't know. They seem to be breaking the torches.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Disabled in the configs. There is an option in the special mobs config that allows mob griefing, this must be set to false.

fishille

Jul 29, 2019
The config folder... I believe its called config its a file called specialmobs.cfg your looking for