FTB Monster 1.0.5 Chunk Corruption, Help Requested

Ghostsniper64

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I've been hosting a monster 1.0.5 server for about 7 days now, and yesterday a large portion of the map (maybe 13x28 chunks) became "corrupted". What I mean by that, is that whenever you enter the area, your fps drops to 1. Leaving the affected chunk makes your fps return to normal, and from hat I can tell the problem hasn't effected any other part of the server, nor does it put any noticeable strain on the server.

I've tried booting up mcedit and removing all entities in the affected area, deleting and regenerating the affected area, and even, as a last ditch effort, delete every chunk but our own town and letting the game regenerate the whole world, and even that did not solve the problem.

Thoughts, ideas? I can always move all of our resources to another world and start over there, but until I'm forced to do that I would rather find a fix.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Is there also a drop in the tick rate? Check with /cofh tps or /forget tps. If so try to use Opis when you are in that area and see if it will tell you the cause for the FPS drop.

Ghostsniper64

Jul 29, 2019
Updating the server and client to 1.0.9 did not solve the problem.

/cofh tps shows 100% both outside the corrupted chunks and inside the corrupted chunks.