Problem FTB Monster 1.0.1 Server Lag & Performance Issues

Legendary

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I have been spending the past three days now looking for a solution for my small FTB Monster server. I am hosting the server on my home computer. There is very bad chat/block lag almost once every minute. I have tried every past thread I could find, but none of the suggestions worked out. I have included every detail that could possibly be needed below. The server will give the common "Can't Keep Up" warning periodically. I usually have about two to four players on at one time. I have dedicated anywhere from two to six gigs of ram to the server, testing the results each time. If anyone knows a solution to this problem or has a suggestion, it would be great if you could let me know.

Thanks

PC Specs:
-Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
-AMD FX 6300 Hexa-core Processor (3.50 GHz)
-16G of ram

PC Notes:
-Java 7 (64bit) has been updated and checked for problems
-Hard drive is 33% empty
-Solid wired connection (no problems with previous servers)

FTB Version & Server Notes
-Monster Pack (v1.0.1-Recommended)
-Gregtech addon installed (same problem when disabled or uninstalled)
-Biomes O Plenty enabled
-Server slots: 5

Start-up Script:

java -server -Xincgc -Xmx6G -Xms2G -Xmn1G -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2048 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -Xnoclassgc -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+UseCMSCompactAtFullCollection -XX:parallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=128M -cp FTBserver.jar -jar FTBserver.jar
pause

magicbel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello !
Try the version 1.0.3, i'm play with it and (currently) all is perfect.
Many bug was fixed with this version :)

Bi-Xeon-48Gb
Monster pack 1.0.3
TPS: 19.6
8 Players

PS: remove the Thaumcraft (lag and crash)

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
I have been having problems with mine too, very similar. Updating to 1.03 fixed them for me too.