FTB Mod Updates to 1.7.2!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Could use a percentage of Unleashed/Unhinged mod update level. Easy enough function to auto-calc. I suggest using 1 point for public dev release and 2 points for full in that method to help clarify things. :)

No points for no public version. Seems silly to track such things beyond "yes, there was a sign from the mod creator it's in the works" sort of thing like you have going already. :p

Good work!

Smiletactician

Jul 29, 2019
There was a list made by Bigglesworth, but he hasn't updated it for 2 weeks already, so I made this new site:
ftbmods.comlu.com

No - No information about 1.6.2 update
Dev* - In development, not public
Dev - In development, available to public
Yes - Release available

I will try keeping this site up to date. Please post any updates in this thread.

Soon I will add a list of which mods are in which packs.

have you updated recently?

Reactions: dgdas9

harshbarj

Jul 29, 2019
rp2 needs to be set to 'no'. As of yet there has been no public announcement. At best there was a vague tweet that might have covered rp2, but also might have been something else. For this list to be trusted personal feeling should be set aside and stuff set only by solid announcements and not speculation.

I know it's been brought upalready, nearly from the start of this thread. But till it's changed it should keep coming up.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Agreeing with harshbarj. Assuming this list is based on reality and not hopes RP2 is not actually in dev. The big announcement could just as likely be that she is working on a MC replacement :)

Reactions: Digdug

Smiletactician

Jul 29, 2019
also MiscPeripherals, Advanced Solars, ChargePads, Gravisuite... follow the links. so really, it would be nice if you updated mr.Vilsol.
I think TE is the only one that a new pack is really waiting for but thats just pure speculation. and KingLem has his pandies current filled with lots of business.

while were on the subject of updates. 1.7. cause i'm pretty sure that every was saying that 1.6 was a bit of an arse for the mod authors and now i'm seeing rumours that indicate exactly the same for 1.7
anyone got any news. i'm eager for 1.6+anything 1.7 can hold its panties.

Oh yeah, i'm agreed on the removal of eloramms RP2 as there hasn't been nothing to note its dev or return. there are also mods that have combated the loss of most of the RP2 stuff so lets get over it.

Reactions: KnightOwl

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
MFR is finally out for 1.6.2/1.6.4. but it seems that other mods still have to update API.
Still, MFR is back YAY
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ded-powercrystalscore-and-netherores-updated/

Sort of. It's being maintained by someone else and so far, I'm disappointed. The DSU, for instance, is almost completely broken. It works with neither vanilla hoppers nor AE Storage Buses. Not sure why the MFR APIs from 1.5 couldn't be brought forward. Sure, I understand MC APIs changing and even FC APIs changing, but the specific DSU API that changed makes no sense.

Unless someone has a really, really good reason, removing APIs is considered bad coding practice. Maintaining backwards compatibility - especially in an interdependent environment like we have - is very important.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Sort of. It's being maintained by someone else and so far, I'm disappointed. The DSU, for instance, is almost completely broken. It works with neither vanilla hoppers nor AE Storage Buses. Not sure why the MFR APIs from 1.5 couldn't be brought forward. Sure, I understand MC APIs changing and even FC APIs changing, but the specific DSU API that changed makes no sense.

Unless someone has a really, really good reason, removing APIs is considered bad coding practice. Maintaining backwards compatibility - especially in an interdependent environment like we have - is very important.

Ok the DSU's old api as I understand was horribly broken. Dev version of AE works fine with the new DSUs. Skyboy worked on MFR before he took it over infact he is second on the list as far as the number of lines of coded added into MFR. I am using builds of MFR that arent released yet and its working really well. Just give him time to finish updating it and I promise you will love it all again. But like I said the beta versions of the these mods fixed these problems already.

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Secret rooms is already updated for 1.6. Rip that "No" out!
Very nice. Although you might want to put a note near redpower, she been MIA in a way.