FTB Mod Updates to 1.7.2!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Vilsol

Jul 29, 2019
There was a list made by Bigglesworth, but he hasn't updated it for 2 weeks already, so I made this new site:
http://vilsol.me/ftbmods/

No - No information about 1.7.2 update
Dev* - In development, not public
Dev - In development, available to public
Yes - Release available

I will try keeping this site up to date. Please post any updates in this thread.

Soon I will add a list of which mods are in which packs.

Last edited:

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
btw Thaumicbees is now known as magic bees and I heard mysterious ages say he was going to star dev on the mod soon. So it will be back its just not available.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
thaumcraft says ts in public dev but the links only show his MCF page, which is still on 1.5.2

Thunderz8olt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey awesome job! Ive been keeping my own list as well but you've found more mods than I have so far that are updated.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Nice list.

Just as a heads up though, the "author" column isn't correct in all cases - and probably a bit unfortunately named. Maybe change it to "Author / Maintainer" to better reflect the status of open source mods and their sometimes a little loose concept of authoring. Example: Buildcraft. Originally by SpaceToad, currently maintained by CovertJaguar, officially managed by Sengir, and including significant amounts of work by other people (Krapht, cpw and others). Savvy? ;) Now I don't mean that you should research contribution histories of individual coders, but just broadening the name of the column goes a long way. Maybe add one or two extra names on the really big projects that have multiple contributors... Did you know that Team CoFH has two other members next to King Lemming? After all, crediting work is the only currency we pay these people for their time and hard work on free mods.

Also, IC2 Experimental is not authored by cpw. The involved people are sfplayer, Thunderdark and GregoriousT. (RichardG also used to do a lot of work maintaining IC2 but he hasn't been involved with the new experimental branch.)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Vilsol

Jul 29, 2019
Nice list.

Just as a heads up though, the "author" column isn't correct in all cases - and probably a bit unfortunately named. Maybe change it to "Author / Maintainer" to better reflect the status of open source mods and their sometimes a little loose concept of authoring. Example: Buildcraft. Originally by SpaceToad, currently maintained by CovertJaguar, officially managed by Sengir, and including significant amounts of work by other people (Krapht, cpw and others). Savvy? ;) Now I don't mean that you should research contribution histories of individual coders, but just broadening the name of the column goes a long way. Maybe add one or two extra names on the really big projects that have multiple contributors... Did you know that Team CoFH has two other members next to King Lemming? After all, crediting work is the only currency we pay these people for their time and hard work on free mods.

Also, IC2 Experimental is not authored by cpw. The involved people are sfplayer, Thunderdark and GregoriousT. (RichardG also used to do a lot of work maintaining IC2 but he hasn't been involved with the new experimental branch.)

Thanks for all of that, will add all you said.

marsh2907

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice :) Hoping we have 1.6 mod packs soon but have this little feeling vanilla 1.7 will be out before. Then bck to start agin w8in :(

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
No need to add more work. There are no 1.6.2 FTB packs at present.

yes, it'd be more work, but not all mods are in every pack, and adding this would give people a way to know how many mods of a certain modpack have been updated