FTB Lite 1.6.4

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a low spec computer I play the lite pack with some additional mods, my problem currently is moving mob spawners, is it possible with this pack?

Any help/information will be greatly appreciated.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you added something to do so then no I don't think so. I play lite for the same reasons and don't know of anything. The best we got is the MFR auto-spawner. My suggestion would be to chunkload your base and use MFR grinders at a known vanilla spawner. Go afk for a bit to build up mob drops and mob essence. Pipe essence back to base(tesseracts) for use in the auto-spawner.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
How about items which move others, obviously pistons etc don't work but there must be something, I heard there was an item in thaumcraft 4 which I haven't had any more information on so I'm no further forward. Quick question, would 1 mod grinder on a vanilla spawner be enough to supply 1 auto spawner?

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Since you already added mods, you can add one more (Don't worry, nothing much)
This mod is Gravity Gun. It adds the (whatgamewasitfrom) Gravity Gun to minecraft, which can move blocks, like spawners. Voila!

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm it's on a multiplayer server I play, currently looking for another lite server to play with some added mods too. So hopefully I find one with that while I play on the other server too.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
You can always used a cursed earth/grinder with a mfr autospawner setup like most everyone else seems to be doing lately. Without mystcraft you will need to build near where you/others are planning on spending most of your time for the cursed earth to be most effective, but it is there as an option.