Whitelist Server FTB Lah! A Singapore Based FTB Server. [Infinity 1.4.1]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IamFeeK

Jul 29, 2019
Hey peeps! I am hosting a whitelist server for FTB Infinity 1.4.1.

Server IP: infinity.ftblah.com
Pack: Infinity 1.4.1
State: It is still in Beta phase before we push out to full deployment.
Rig: Microsoft Azure
Slots: 20
Difficulty: Normal
Gamemode: Survival

PS: As it is still in Beta, there might map resets and stuff. But we will figure something out for the players to get their inventory back. Dont worry

Whitelist Application

IGN:
Short comment:

Last edited:

Kill_Tim3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kill_Tim3
Interest Level(1 - 10): 9
Short comment: Have been watching lots of gameplay from Hypnotizd, really willing to start playing FTB Infinity myself! Its quite rare to find a Singapore FTB server too, the last one I played got closed down a while ago :)

Reactions: IamFeeK

aremix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aremix
Short comment: I am bored with Single Player FTB, and intend to play in a small community server

IamFeeK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aremix
Short comment: I am bored with Single Player FTB, and intend to play in a small community server

Hey aremix! Thanks for dropping by! You will be whitelisted as soon as the server is up. I am configuring some technical parts of it. It will be up by 1030PM today!(21st April 2015)

Kill_Tim3

Jul 29, 2019
Oh myy, why did the server reset?? I spent so much time on it alr now have to redo ==. Also im experiencing lag that previously dont have, how come?
Edit: the lag is really unplayable, sadly to say :( It was really good 2 days ago

Last edited:

IamFeeK

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kill_Tim3.

Yes FTB Lah! Is currently experiencing an issue with its server. It is being worked on as we speak. What I can tell you upfront is that your items are gone.

But what I can promise you is reimbursement of every single one of it. I will contact you personally soon to discuss about this. It's really unfortunate that our members have to face this. We are truly sorry.

Being in Beta, we are in experimental stages and the disclaimer is up above. We are once again truly sorry for this.

There is a backup of the world, but there are conflicts of it. I will get the backup up and running as soon as I get to the root of the problem.

Stay tuned.

Helloshorty

Jul 29, 2019
Mod rejections [FMLMod:ChickenChunks{1.3.4.19}].
Probably a config conflict issue.
nvm lol

Last edited: