Bug FTB Inventions EE3 missing recipies

Vaevictus

Jul 29, 2019
I don't /think/ this is intentional:

There are no recipes for Verdant Dust or Azure Dust, and they cannot be created via the calcinator. (calciner??). This disables lower tiers of the storage items and makes getting started with EE3 a lot more tricky.

Anything put into the calcinator should produce a tier of dust, minium for 8k+, azure for 2k+, verdant for 64+, and ash for below.

anything short of a diamond, including peridot which is EMC 1024, produces ash.

Vaevictus

Jul 29, 2019
Don't get me wrong: I was fully able to research and use the calcinator to get started.
That said, that Tweet definitively says "this is intentional."
Go go @pahimar!

@BrodyBrunch: you must have a book in the research station. it'll be keyed to you and shared amongst all your books, but you still need one.
so ...1 diamond to get started in EE3. And probably a 2nd because you'll want to not be jockeying books between research and transmutation.

BrodyBrunch

Jul 29, 2019
@Vaevictus could this be a clientside glitch?
fc4b2cb4bf96c9fe7be6c61cb9bc77eb.gif

T

To Asgaard

Make sure and bind it to yourself by right clicking the book while holding it first, otherwise it wont work. And also if your interested, im currently doing a lets play for the pack, will be uploading episode 2 in just a minute. But if you have any other questions feel free to let me know. It took me a little bit to adjust to the changes since the last time I used ee, but I got the hang of it now :) And yeah, azure and verdent dusts are both disabled atm, as well as other items and the augment table doing nothing. But here is the link: