FTB Infinity - tinkers question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

vaikepois

Jul 29, 2019
Umm is there way to replace parts in Infinity modpack?

I tried putting repaired tool into tool forge, and replacing 1 of the pickaxe parts.. but it doesn't seem to work?

InfidelGB

Jul 29, 2019
I think thats a feature of Iguana's tinkers tweaks which isnt in infinity as standard i believe.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
The part replacing is indeed a part of Iguana Tweaks, I'm afraid, without adding that, you'll simply have to make a new pickaxe.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for help. I just manually added tweaks to Infinity.

Be prepared for odd differences... No wooden tools, Tin needing Obsidian level mining, etc. Those are default settings in Iguana Tweaks.

vaikepois

Jul 29, 2019
Be prepared for odd differences... No wooden tools, Tin needing Obsidian level mining, etc. Those are default settings in Iguana Tweaks.
changed in config for ability to make normal tools, tinker wood/stone tools etc... but level mining I haven't found yet o_O? Know any more config settings I should change to avoid possible annoyances :D?